Chapter Thirty One

Author's Note:

Hello, my loves! Did you miss me? Char! Hehe. 🤪

Special thanks to @eynjillica and @randompetite for the beautiful arts you made for our #ChaeWoo couple.

Tweet's link: https://twitter.com/eynjillica/status/1474211835616194563?s=21

I tweeted this, and here's the link: https://twitter

I tweeted this, and here's the link: https://twitter.com/binjinhunny/status/1477266674135203846?s=21

***

Chae Yoon's POV

Fuck! I kissed him back. I don't know why. It just suddenly feels like I couldn't control myself.

Maybe this is out of pity. Maybe. I hope so.

I gasped and pulled out from his lips the moment I realized what was happening. This is so wrong! Why did I kiss back the man I've been wanting to erase in my life? I really couldn't believe this. I can't believe myself.

I pushed Jin Woo's chest away and bowed down my head.

"Stop this Yoo Jin Woo, please." My voice cracked, I know. I could feel a big lump in my throat, and I know at any moment, my tears will stream down again.

I felt him grasp my sidearm, and I immediately pushed his hand away with irritation and anger.

"What should I do, Chaeyoonssi? What should I do for you to give me a second chance?" He breathed so smoothly, sending me chills down my spine.

I couldn't dare to turn up my head and look at him in the eyes. I was so afraid of myself. I'm so afraid that I would get swayed by my feelings again. I don't want to eat what I've said before. I meant it. I was hurt, and I am still hurting.

It's such a big stupidity of me if I won't admit that I didn't have any feelings towards him anymore. For Pete's sake, I loved him like hell - before. I gave him my all, and it's not that easy to forget someone who made you feel so special for a moment in his life.