Chapter Twenty Five

Chae Yoon's POV

This day has finally come. These were the same words I had let out during our first wedding almost seven months ago. Everything is different today, though. This day was totally opposite to our first wedding. My heart is so full. I am so excited. I feel so blessed. I am happy, and I am so sure that what I was doing was right at this very moment of my life.

I gasped a little as I saw myself through the vanity mirror. Oh my god! I look so beautiful! Elegant. Heavenly... and, it's very evident that I looked like a bride who's madly in love with her groom. Well, I really am, and I will always be in love with my groom, Yoo Jin Woo. Oh, gosh! I'm so sure he will drool over later once he sees my stunning and gorgeous beauty today. He's so lucky to have me as his bride, isn't he?

I looked at my face. My light makeup... it was pretty. It was not overdone, and it suits my face so well.

Slowly, I stood up from my chair and looked at my full bridal gown through the mirror, checking myself side by side. Never have I thought I would feel so pretty like this in my whole life. I couldn't believe this. This feels like I am dreaming!

But, the moment I was guided by a few wedding organizers and my grandmother beside me going to our beach wedding location which is only at the back of our hotel, I almost cried. I almost lost control not to ruin my light mascara. Gladly, I was able to hold myself when I felt my grandmother's hand softly squeezed mine. She smiled at me, causing me to calm down the crazy beating of my heart a little.

Even though I was still hiding in a big elegant curtain a few steps away from the white carpet, I could already see how beautiful is our wedding place. It was stunning and solemn. You can only hear the whispering happy voices of our guests along with the sound of waves of the sea.

I took a peek from the curtain. Everything was full of white peonies, even the crystal chairs, backdrop, and archways. All the things I wished and wanted for our wedding were granted. This is truly my dream wedding. Everything is so beautiful and so perfect.

Now, I could no longer wait to see the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. The man who made me become the woman I am today. And of course, the father of my future children. My one and only honey, Yoo Jin Woo.

...I didn't know that the ceremony will start later than I expected. I've been sitting inside this white curtain for a while now, causing my grandmother to leave me for a while. She told me she will ask some of our wedding organizers why the ceremony isn't yet starting.

I waited patiently for my grandmother to come back to me, hoping to hear news from her that everything is going so well and my dream wedding will start in a few minutes. But to my dismay, I heard murmuring sounds from outside the curtain that makes my heart beat wildly against my chest. This time, it wasn't a beat of excitement, but a beat of worry. I remained on my chair, though. Until I wasn't able to hold back when the murmuring sounds became chaotic and disturbing.

I ended up getting out from that curtain. Anxious, I looked around at the place, and I immediately noticed the shocking faces of the surrounding people. Oh my god! What is this? What is going on?

My heart races more when I saw Chi Soo running towards me with a very, very uptight face. When he stood closer right in front of me, that's when I validated that something wasn't really right. It went worse when I saw my grandmother silently crying a few steps away from me. She was leaning her hand on the wall as she sobbed.

"W-WHAT IS GOING ON!?" I shouted to Chi Soo when I found him covering his face. I harshly took his wrist away and fired a sharp glare at him. "Pyo Chi Soo! Talk to me! What is happening!?"