6

One year later

Shuichi POV

🎶🎵ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! ITS A HAPPY SUNNY DAY 🎵🎵🎶🎶

I groaned as I hit the snooze button of my alarm.
My uncle had this stupid idea of setting my alarm to that stupid song thinking that it will put me in a good mood for the rest of the day but every time I hear that dumbass song lyrics , I want to rip off my ahoge.

I simply buried my head into my pillow layed down again.

I started dozing off and my eyelids felt heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep again.

🎶🎵🎶ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!ITS A HAPPY SUNNY DAY🎶🎵🎶

MOTHER FUCKE-

I combed my hair to the side and put on my white shirt and black vest as well as my tie and black pants and a pair of nice fitted shoes.

I was getting ready for my job.

I currently work at a detective agency, but am not entirely in the program.
Right now I'm  still learning and in training with a high rated detective mentoring me who is
none other than famous detective Kyoko Kirigiri.
She's very popular here in Japan and her success boosted after she was one of the first players of Danganronpa previously before my time in the game, making her a worldwide celebrity.

Her husband Makoto Naegi also works here. They met in the killing game and worked together, and fell in love i guess?

 It's cute... but everyday They manage to get hella sappy with each other during lunchtime. I just want to eat my rice without hearing "babe" every two seconds to be honest.

She has been training me for a year now and I'm Probably going to be in training for 6 more months at this rate. I really want to work alone in my own office but I know I'm not 100% ready.

I popped on a few rings that rantaro gifted me for my birthday and looked in the mirror.

"Hmmm... oh right!"

I reached over to my drawer and opened it.

Where the fuck is it.
I looked all over my room to find fucking nothing.

I groaned
And of course she stole it.

I grunted and stomped to my sisters room. And there she was using my eye liner.

I walked up to her and snatched it.

"Stop taking my things! Buy your own eyeliner!" I sneered

"Aww cmon i need it for my date with- "

"Get. your. own. liner!" I deadpanned back

"AUNTIE MIMI ! SHUICHIS IN MY ROOOMMMM" she shouted over her loud ass heavy metal music which was blaring in my ear drums.

"Shuichi, honey get out of Oyshi's room." Auntie said from downstairs.

Oyshi giggled and I rolled my eyes and walked out WITH MY EYELINER THIS TIME.

Ever since my parents passed away when I was a baby I've been living with my aunt and uncle since my job is only a 10 minute train ride from here and it's convenient because I don't have to pay for rent or shit.