11

"Can I visit you and the others?"

Nobody's POV because I'm the boss and I'm gonna tell the story 😒 😈

Shuichi was caught off guard and dozed off into thinking.
He wants to come here? Around this time... uh oh wait.
I mean I would love for him to come here.. I really want to talk to him in person and I don't know.... get into close contact? But this is crazy we've been only talking since yesterday....

But all shuichi could mutter out was a simple little... "uh-"

Kokichi soon realized what he said. And frantically started waving his hands in front of the camera. "Oh I'm sorry that's stupid..."

"Oh no it's fine.. I mean you can if you want to!" Shuichi said snapping out of thought.
Like he said earlier. He wanted kokichi to stay but he didn't know how to. This was maybe a way of convincing him...?
But he only did start talking to kokichi since yesterday and that would be to soon?

Kokichi POV

Shitttt. What do I say. I don't want to sound too desperate.
"Oh no it's fine... I mean you can if you want to!"  he said.

Was he being serious! I could really go over there!?
Or was he being sarcastic...
Dammit kokichi do you really gotta over think everything.

"Wait really... I can?"
Just asking to make a 100% hopefully non sarcastic clarification.
"I-I mean yea sure... The others would totally love to see you.. Maybe we can do a little reunion.."

A reunion...

"A reunion... ehhhhh. I still don't think the rest of them like me to much. Besides rantaro and korekiyo. And you of course. Right. You like me?"

why the fuck did I say that.

"Uh- yea um... of course I like you, your a great person and fun to talk to... hey, I know we may have been a little- um.. wonky in the game with you.. because-"
"You couldn't trust me.. yea I know I know." I've been already hit with that same sentence many times.. kinda got used to it.

"... Yea.. But I know that Everyone has forgiven eachother. And we all know that you did the things you did for a good purpose and-"

"Yea yea. Don't remind me again I just don't want to talk about this..."
I hate talking about the game.... Brings back terrible memories. Especially the...
hospital incident.
I shiver.
I wonder if he's hesitating to bring that up. Which I don't want him to bring up for dignity reasons.

I ponder for a few seconds, weighing out the pros and cons

Pro: finally getting away from the stupid city and having some peace and quiet for once
Con: gotta face everyone that hates me

Pro: Shuichi is my new "friend" so I can hang out with someone
Con: gotta face everyone who hates me

Pro: can get away from lies about being employed
Cons: maki

I finally came to a decision
"I'll think about it."

SHUICHI POV
well that was... anti climatic
"Oh! Um sure... Take as much time you would like and tell me when you have made up your mind."

"Mhm... yea. Um sorry saihara I have to go get started with work now. Talk to ya later."
"Ok bye kok-" hr cut the dial before me.

I sighed and layer back in bed. I hope he wants to.
I pulled the blanket over my chest and dug my face into my pillow, closing my eyes and begin to doze off.
RING* My phone starting ringing and I could feel my heart come out of my chest. Jesus Christ.
I pick up the phone. "Hello?"

"I'll bet there.."

GUYS. THIS CHAPTER IS DISGUSTINGLY SHORT. ok so quick story time. After I felt better i got sick again. And after that I got sick again 💀. I had three stomach viruses. AND THEN I HAD PERSONAL EATING PROBLEM TREAMTMENT, BUT IM FINALLY BETTER WOOHOO.