Debt

"Shit. Do I really have to go get him?" You sighed throwing on your sage colored silk robe along with your black bonnet, looking out your window trying to spot where he could have seen you from. "Oh you not slick!" You said squinting to see the perfectly toned man in the window of the penthouse across from you. His bright red button up and silver jewelry were highlighted by the city lights making him easy to spot.

<45 xxx-xxx-xxxx

Unknown: guess you found me. you have until 2am tomorrow
You: i don't want his bum ass anyways
You: too much energy to go get him
Unknown: you sure about that?
*ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴍᴇɴᴛ*

"Holy shit." You said as the image of a bloody Shinso displayed across your phone screen. His lip busted open, eyebrow split, eye already changing from a yellowish color to purple, knife held to his throat by a veiny hand with silver rings. The scene wasn't anything that you expected. You knew you had to save him regardless of what he did yesterday. He may not be the best boyfriend but seeing him bruised and beaten like that made you feel bad.

You left Sero on read and got in your bed, only to be met with your tremendous amount of insomnia. "Fuck. Where did I leave the melatonin?" You whispered to yourself searching through your whole room. You went into your older brother KJ's deserted room and found your gummies on his side table.

He hasn't been home for a day or two now because he was staying with his girlfriend Momo. You thought she was cool and liked that she could always tell you how it is. She had made you custom knives and other things that you could use when fighting because she knew you were big on weapons. "I need my own place. These bitches are always stealing my stuff." You huffed grabbing the bottle and going back to your room. You saw that the gummies were out so you popped two benadryl and were soon knocked out.

"Y/n! Y/n!" JJ shook you. "Mmm a few more minutes." "Your phones been going off all day. The shit is making pa mad." You quickly sprung up to see what time it was...3:30 pm. You had slept the day away and needed to go get Shinso. "Are you good? You never sleep this long. Especially since sundays are your productive days." JJ questioned. "I'm fine kid. Get me water while I shower." You groaned sitting up.

<76                   xxx-xxx-xxxx

Unknown: you have a very talkative boy toy
Unknown: how did you end up with this one?
Unknown: it's 12pm and there's still no sign of you...do you really not care about him?
Unknown: I'm shortening it to 5pm due to my need to be somewhere else...
Unknown: hurry up princess. he's crying for you
Unknown: oh yeah his debt to me is 12 million so have that with you

"Fuck." You sighed as you scrolled through your phone after your shower rushing to get dressed. After putting on lotion and undergarments you checked the weather quickly. 65 degrees and sunny, meaning it was pretty nice out. You threw on a pair of black stretchy jeans paired with a white crop top and an oversized black hoodie incase any blood got on you. You hated getting dirty but black hid it very well so it is what you wore when you had a job to do. You threw on your black balenciagas and put your knife holder on your thigh.

"JJ GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" You screamed. "What i left the water there like you asked." He sighed already fed up with your shit. "Where the fuck is my gun?" You questioned getting jumpy. The clock had read 4:00 and you knew the city was busy. "Oh yeah sorry here." He said pulling your black 9 millimeter out of his waistband. "The fuck were you doing?" You sternly asked. "Snap video for my girl. Mind ya business." He laughed. "If your threatening people on COD again I swear I'll pop you when I get back." You yelled putting the gun in your waist and rushing to leave, grabbing the black bag filled with the money in your way out.

⚠️TW: catcalling/harassment + violence⚠️

"Fuck it's already 4:10." You said once you got outside. You knew exactly where to find them due to seeing Sero in the window last night. They were in Shinso's apartment. On average it took you about 15 minutes to walk from your block to his but today everyone decided to be on the road. "Hey sexy. Going somewhere special?" A buff man in what seemed to be his late 20's said. You payed him no mind until he grabbed your arm. "Cant you see I'm talking to you bitch?" He spat through his teeth.