Business

"We're not friends why are you following me around like a sad puppy." You said grabbing your favorite drink from the quiet boy at the drink stand. "Thanks Fumikage." You lightly smiled. "So you're on a first name basis with Tokoyami but not me? I'm hurt mamí." Sero smirked his infamous cocky smirk and passed you only looking back once to give you a cheeky wink. "Girl why are you letting go that hunk of sexiness. Everyone knows Sero and his boys are the finest on campus!" "Puh-lease." You rolled your eyes at Aoyama comment complimenting it with a small giggle before making your way to your apartment. You had some business to take care of due to your father being ill with the flu.

You immediately stripped from your bummy school clothes and hopped in the shower. There was no way you were going to be late, it would completely anger your dad and make people believe you were incapable of handling business. After showering and using a sugar scrub you lotioned your body, also put on deodorant, and started getting dressed. You put on a pair of red lace underwear and debated wearing a bra but decided against it. The white button up was fitted so you only buttoned a few buttons leaving your cheats exposed and paired it with a black miniskirt and your favorite red bottom pumps.

It was pretty chilly outside so you put on a coat and grabbed your purse, putting your gun, phone, keys, and lipgloss in it before heading out of the door

It was pretty chilly outside so you put on a coat and grabbed your purse, putting your gun, phone, keys, and lipgloss in it before heading out of the door. You hopped in your Audi R8 and sped off to the meeting place.

As you were driving you hit a bit of traffic so you decided to play some music. You connected your phone to the aux and searched for the perfect song. "Yeah. This is the fuckin jam for real." You chuckled as you pressed play. The beach by giveon blasted through your stereo as the day slowly faded into the evening. The bright blue of the sky slowly shifted into a pinkish orange color as you approached the Empire State Building. "Miss l/n. I'll be taking this for you." "One dent and I'll be coming for your head. Thanks babes." You smiled dropping the keys in the valets hands.

You pressed the button for the 100th floor as it was after hours so there would be no tourists. When making your way to the office you heard a faint sound of a guitar in the silent hallway. Once you got closer you realized it was the song Adios Amor by Christian Nodal. You grew up around a lot of Hispanic people that your father called family so you knew all of the words, not afraid to quietly sing along while opening the door.

"Mi amor has arrived..." Sero checked his watch then spoke again "Right on time actually." He smirked. "Where's Gang Orca?" You asked. "Oh he couldn't come today so of course I stepped in." His devilish smile angered you. He always smiled as if he knew it was getting you mad. Slowly making his way from behind the desk his hand made its way around your waist, grabbing your hand and moving his hips to the beat. You did the same while looking at him. Before getting the chance to speak he began singing to you. "Adios amor yo fui de ti, el amor de tu vida." He dragged out with a small smile.

You focused on the way his chain glistened in the sunset, then looking back up at his face that was perfectly defined. Sero noticed and instead of doing his usual cocky smirk he took in your features as well. Your eyes glistened as he spun you so your skin was now lit by the golden hour sun. Your melanin captivated him but your glossy lips drew his attention even more. His eyes diverted from your lips to your eyes before falling back to your lips. "Sero. Im here for business." You whispered looking in his eyes. "Right." He spoke letting you go as the song came to an end.

"So

"So. Same territories...if someone sells on my side I need 80 percent of what you made." You spoke after talking about the new terms and conditions for about an hour. "Absolutely not." "If your people don't sell on my side it wont be a problem." You smiled leaving forward, forgetting you weren't wearing a bra. "Is someone a little cold?" He smiled. You leaned back immediately pulling your button up inwards a bit. "You perv. Is there anything else?" You asked rolling your eyes. "That attitude. It has to go." He leaned forward, his gold chain slightly lifting off of his body and beginning to dangle.

You grabbed his chain and pulled him inwards so both of your faces were inches apart. "Don't tell me what to do pretty boy." His hand slowly made its way around your throat, you immediately biting your lip and throwing your head back as his touch felt amazing. His fingers were cold but very smooth. "I will always put you in your place little girl." He smirked standing up and leaning over you so he could see the look in your eyes. "Look how obedient you get mamí. That's cute." He chuckled. "Fuck you." "If you want to fuck me just say that." He said removing his hand and sitting back at his desk.

"You're an idiot." You said while your face muscles aches to let you smile. "I'm an idiot for you." He smirked making both of you laugh a bit. "So she laughs? Hm...That's cute" "So he doesn't know how to shut the fuck up? Hm...interesting." You spoke causing him to fake clutch his beard and wince in pain. "Ouch." He said as he sucked air through his teeth. "I have somewhere to be...it's a Friday night. Let me know if you have any other business to discuss." You said standing up. Sero went and held the door open for you, towering over you as you made your way past him. "Put some of those buttons up, men are crazy." He yelled as you walked down the hall, you holding up a middle finger as a response.

"Bitch are you ready to go. That meeting took so long!" Aoyama groaned as you finally made it back to your apartment where he was waiting. He fixed you some dinner and set it on the counter for you to eat. "You really are my hubby, you know that?" You quietly moaned as the food filled your tastebuds. "Damn is it that good?" He giggled. "Orgasmic." You winked finishing the warm plate the making your way upstairs. Once you got dressed you took a few pics for your snap story and headed down so you and Aoyama could head to the party.

"BESTIE ITS GOING VIRAL!!" He shouted as you both sat in your car. "Um what is?" "Okay so you know my gossip page on insta...yeah I reposted you and look!" He smiled widely. Your eyes widened as it had only been ten minutes and already 50 thousand people had liked the post. You especially giggled at Denkis comment. He sat behind you in your literature class which was surprising because people took him for an idiot which he was not. You guys always playfully flirted but never really did anything serious. Although you did find him attractive with all of his arm tats and plentiful ear piercings. Even his tongue was pierced. But that's besides the point...you looked good and you were ready to party!

Authors note🥸: Just a little heads up! When I put pictures that are supposed to be y/n I'm gonna just have random skin tones and hair textures to try and be inclusive! Put some descriptions and I'll try to beat match them for you the next time I ...

Authors note🥸: Just a little heads up! When I put pictures that are supposed to be y/n I'm gonna just have random skin tones and hair textures to try and be inclusive! Put some descriptions and I'll try to beat match them for you the next time I add a post or something like that on the story! Hope y'all enjoyed this lil filler chapter before we get to the juicy stuff 😳. No smut yet but i will give y'all a treat next chapter! Also I hate that tokoyamis thing commented twice🙄 ignore that pls besties !