Lust

*NSFW ahead for the good girls that begged and the bratty ones that didn't*

"You're such a good girl." Sero said going in for a long passion filled kiss. He took your hand to spin you around, lifting you up so you both were now face to face, your legs wrapped around his waist and his strong arms holding you up. The deep bass of All I Need by Lloyd(slowed version is the only acceptable one) filled your body as your lips connected. His tongue smoothly slipped in your mouth as his large hands gripped the nook of your back firmly.

You rubbed your hands through his soft hair as your lips parted for air, taking one of your hands and tracing his jawline before rubbing your thumb across the surface of his face as you looked into his eyes. "Don't think this is making me forget the fuck shit I saw." Sero spoke quietly. "Your arms getting tired yet?" You whispered giving him a peck on the lips trying to change the subject. "Nah I bench more than this. But if you're implying that you wanna get laid down..." he spoke laying your back down on the long couch.

You looked up at him as he took down a few more buttons of his shirt and crawled in between your legs. He lifted both of your legs onto his shoulders before he began to tease you over your lace underwear, moving them to the side before they got wet so you still had something to wear at the party. Seros eyes never left you as he slowly slid a finger in to tease you. Your back arched in pleasure as sweet kisses were placed on the inside of your thigh.

Dark purple marks painted your thigh like a canvas as Sero added another finger once you had adjusted. No words were spoken because Sero just wanted to take in the beautiful sounds of your soft moans but it just wasn't enough. You watched him visibly become frustrated so you decided to speak. You grabbed his face and looked him in his eyes before speaking through your mini moans.

"Whats- what's wrong?" "It's not enough." He spoke quietly. "Hm?" You questioned. Without a response Sero pumped his fingers faster and attached his lips to the clit. A hot sensation erupted from your lower abdomen before a loud moan escaped your mouth. You felt his smirk grow before he continued to eat you into oblivion. Your vision clouded from the stimulation and the air was thick. Your breathing became heavier and Sero did not stop there.

Pumping his fingers faster Sero kept his mouth at a steady pace

Pumping his fingers faster Sero kept his mouth at a steady pace. The difference in speed was giving you unimaginable amounts of pleasure. Moans escaped your mouth as you squirmed under his touch, him gripping your thigh with his free hand to keep you from moving. Moans couldn't even come out anymore, tears pricked your eyes as impatient whimpers we're uttered from your lips. Just as Sero felt your walls clench around his fingers he slickly slid them out and placed them on the pad of his tongue.

"You know," he spoke as he licked his fingers clean. "I love watching you get impatient." Sero rubbed his hands down your hips then slowly hooked his fingers under your underwear band to pull them down and off of your legs. You couldn't wait any longer so you slid your hand down your stomach and just as you were about to touch yourself Sero grabbed your hand. "I don't like people touching what's mine without permission. You already know this." He spoke sternly. "Are you eager to be punished for your bad behaviors that badly?"