Office

"Britney bitch?" You spoke. Sero couldn't help but chuckle a little which cracked you up. "Get all your giggles out because you won't be laughing in a minute. Now give me a safe word." He smirked to which you rolled your eyes. "Tequila." As soon as the word left your lips, the elevator came to a stop. You exited before sero, putting your fingerprint softly on the keypad attached to the wall in order to grant you access into your office.

"My love is so official isn't she?" Sero snakes his arm around the front of your waste from behind you, getting closer so you could feel his body on your back. "I want you to know that i respect you." "Why wouldn't you?" You said attitudinally. His hand teased the band of your black leggings before he leaned down near your ear. His breath sent tingles down your spine and made you grow impatient. "Because what I'm about to do to you is going to be highly disrespectful." He finally said.

Kiss you right now by DUCKWRTH played over your speakers. "Let's have a drink." You smiled nervously for what was to come. "No drinks. Pure sober sex mama, i want you to feel everything." "So let me feel it then." You teased. "Yes?" He questioned, asking for content. "And use your words." "Yes." Instantly his hand slid down into your panties as the other hand turned your head towards him, your face almost squished by his grip.

Your pleading eyes almost made it hard for him to take it slow, he wanted to give it all up in that instant but edging you brought him far too much pleasure. "Take my fingers like a good girl for me." He whispered sliding in one, than two. Your face almost pouting as your lips separated. He fixated his eyes on your plump and ready lips before giving in.

The kiss was soft but passionate as his fingers slowly brought you pleasure and his hand now gripped your neck

The kiss was soft but passionate as his fingers slowly brought you pleasure and his hand now gripped your neck. "Please, please can you-" you started. "No begging today." He whispered eyes still shut before resuming the kiss. Your legs grew weak as you soaked your panties. "These are my f-favorite leggings." You shuddered. "I'll buy you new ones." You could feel his devious smirk on your lips as he picked up the pace then pulled his fingers out.

Your glare was deadly as you were almost near. "Did someone want to cum?" He teased making his way to your desk chair, sucking his soaked fingers. "Don't be a brat. Come here." You began to strip in front of him, bending to make sure he could see the state you were left in. His eyes watched as you peeled your panties from your body, your drooling kitty now on display for him. Next was your shirt, you lifted it up and over your head. His eyes watching as your titties dropped out of the blouse.

His large figure made its way over to you, not even giving you time to place your shirt on the floor. "That's not very nice mamí." He spoke lifting you up and sitting you down on your desk. You looked down at him as his head made its way in between your spread legs. Your fingers ran through his buzzed hair as his lips attached to your clit. You felt the heat in your core rising as you became overwhelmed.

Your breathing deepened as he slid a finger in, then two. "Mm you're doing so good. Right there." You spoke clenching your thighs around his head lightly. Almost immediately his head tilted towards you with a confused look. "Did you just-" "Keep going please baby." You smiled in a praising tone. His hands reached around and held your ass as he pushed his face deeper in between your legs. "You like when i praise you, huh?" You giggled squirming a bit as his grip tightened.