Friday Night Funkin Among Us

Pasted from the google doc.

TWs: Cakepop x Killian and me not knowing anything about most characters (mainly Skid and Pump).

Player List:

The Boyfriend: Teal

Daddy Dearest: Purple

Skid: White

Pump: Orange

Pico: Lime

Mother Mearest: Pink

Senpai: Red

Tankman: Black

Carol: Brown

Whitty: Blue

Tricky: Green

Zardy: Yellow

Miku: Cyan

Ruv: Gray

Sarvente: Light Pink

Cakepop: Tan

Killian: Dark Red

Pico

"Wow, is everyone really going to be after each other's heads in this game?" I asked.

"Yes." Responded the dad. "There's going to be three imposters, so triple the people going at each other's heads!"

"We know, we know. I just can't believe the boyfriend didn't even bring his girlfriend." I thought out loud.
"Probably because the writer made an idiotic choice to make her senpai or that weird Killian guy."

"What?"
"Nothing."

"What map are we doing?" Asked Pump.

"Polus. Isn't it obvious?" I asked the two?

"I can't tell with all the snow here." Said Skid.
"You know, it can snow in spooky month too."
"No it can't."
"Where the heck do you two live, California?"

"We live inside a basement."

"Uhh... okay."

"When will we get there?" asked Ruv.

"Don't be impatient, Ruv." Says Sarvente. "God can wait, why can't you?"
"Haven't we already established you're not a nun, you ice cream stick?"
"Don't mind Ruv." Sarv sent to me. "He always gets angry so easily."

I looked around at some of the others in the dropship. Carol was sitting on Whitty's lap, Cakepop and Killian were talking about something, my best friend Tankman was talking to Miku and Tricky about the time he starred in Tankmen, Zardy was doing something I didn't care about, and Senpai was being a .

When the round started, the mom opened the door and said, "Just go through the door and do your thing. Oh, and make sure not to actually kill anyone."

Skid

It's the boyfriend. I'm doing it.

Pump already knows I'm the imposter, and he said he'll cover for me if I kill anyone. I know exactly how to kill people. Monster told me how!

And I know exactly who to kill first.

He's right there, doing the garbage task, and only my friend's here to see it.

I ran over, snapped his neck (with a little help from Pump), and hid in a crack in o2.

Wait, but what about Pump?

Eh, he'll be fine.

He reported the body.

We all ran to the meeting room.