Canada's Diner (Canada x Ukraine)(SCRAPPED)

It was a calming moment. Just me and Ukie, looking down at our phone and calming down after what happened. She sat on my lap and my head was on top of hers, looking at what she's scrolling through.

"Nada?" Ukie asked me.
"Yes, Ukie?" I asked.
 "I can't believe this has happened." She told me. "Where is this?"
 "This is where I met you at this diner." I told her.
 "Oh, you met me?" Ukie asked. "How?"
 "Well, I was really busy at the diner, and was on my way to the bakery when I noticed you were making your way to it. I went to the bakery to grab a snack and a cup of coffee, and you came and sat at my table, and we chatted, and I made sure you knew about the extra credit food that came out, because I knew you'd like it. I hope that doesn't sound too creepy, but you're the best dessert customer, you have to take it."
 "I think you're the best waiter." Ukie said, rubbing my chin.
 "Oh, really?" I asked.
 "No, I think I have the best waiters of all the servers, at least in this diner, because I don't have to take orders and I get to make people happy."
Ukie answered with a grin.
 "You're the best customer in the whole entire world." I said to her.

This oneshot was scrapped.