Powerful waters

*3rd person P.O.V*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ryders normal humorous faced turned to one of major concern,worry and a sense of panic at seeing one of he's best friend getting pulled in by the powerful waters that he has instantly grown to dislike.

The stress kicked in as he screamed at those near him to run and search for Danica who may still be fighting for her life against something 100 times stronger than her small figure

Dante looked at him first and his face instantly morphed into something in between panic....and guilt knowing that he is the one that threw her in and didn't even think once to look back and see if shes okay or hurt.

He let it show this time and did not try to hide it as usual.

He quickly threw his phone on the ground as well as his sunglasses and ran and dived into the ocean seeing as he is experienced in the field unlike her.The person he's grown to like.

Unusual for him
But not at all impossible

He dived searching hysterically for this girl that makes something in him change,that slowly breaks down some walls that he has put up too long ago.

Soon after he went in,Ryder and Damon followed.
Matt was told to stay on shore and spot if he can see her anywhere.

They all searched,throughly checking the waters with no sign of Danica at all.

Matt grew tense even anxious and tears began spilling out of his eyes as the memories of him and his best friend began pouring in.

She was always there for the good and the bad and he felt guilty that he wasn't watching what was happening and he didn't see when the tide pulled her in.

His mind was filled with part good thoughts that she will fight like she always has and come out of this water with a huge smile on her face and say
"Gotcha suckers"
Or
"Ha who's laughing now Dante!"

Or something along the lines of that.

Another stronger part was telling him that she's not coming back.
That was the last time he saw his best friend.The person that kept him lively all these years.The person that kept him from doing all the stupid and irresponsible things but she doing it herself.The person that would take the blame for all the shit he did and still manage to keep a smile on her goddamn beautiful face.The person who managed to smile that amazing smile through all her pain and sorrows.

Something in him was saying that she's gone.