Mafia rankings

We had a driver to take us to this place and I learned that his name is Gio.He seemed nice.I greeted him and he addressed us as Mr Lombardi and Ms Sinclair.Probably Dante's order.

  We sat in the car waiting to arrive at this place when my anxiety popped up and my hands started to tremble.Dante noticed and took my hands in his.

"What's wrong D?"he asked with a straight face with hints of concern swirling in his eyes.

"Uh-h just anx-anxiety that all"I mumbled trying to find the correct words.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,ab-absolutely"I faked a quick smile at him.He doesn't need to know my problems,even though I've never wanted to share my problems so much with someone as I want to with him,but I just can't.

"Calm yourself down,there's only a few things you need to know about this ball.I'm sure by now you know that it's a mafia ball.This place is going to be loaded with mafia bosses,drug dealers,human and child traffickers and more.As long as you stay by my side,you will be fine."

as he said that he interlocked our hands together,his large dominating hand and my very sweaty shaking one.

"Keep your head up always,they can not know you're afraid or they will use that against you.Walk and talk with pride.Never take this ring off especially now,that way they all will know that you belong to me and me only."woah.That sounds good.

"What does the lion mean?"I pointed my finger to my ring on my hand that he was holding.

"Uh it's something dealing with my mafia."he said carefully choosing his words before he said it.

"Okie well tell me something about mafias"
He thought for a while then said.

"Each or most mafias have a ranking that's dependent on how many kills or how merciful their mafia is.It also depends on how loyal and trustworthy they are.The positions of the mafias changes every year judging on how good or bad the mafia did in that one year period.They can either go up or down on that mafia chart.In this ball we're going to at least the top 15 mafia leaders and their wives,mistresses or plus ones will be there excluding the drug lords and so on,so there will inevitably be a lot of people there."
He said as I listened carefully,then the thought came to mind.

"So what ranking is your mafia then?"he froze when I said that.I also realized that when he's nervous or sometimes angry at something he plays with the scrunchie on my hand which he is doing now.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah dumbass that's why I asked"oops
A look of anger took over his face when I said that.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please tell me"I pouted at him as he relaxed himself

"First"

Shit
How do I respond to th-

"Why?"
Dumbass is that all you could come with?,i mentally stabbed myself

"Most kills,ruthlessness,merciless do I need to go on?"

"Absolutely not"he chuckled

"Hey I wanted to ask yo-

He started to ask but paused and I was confused as to why.

Then I realized that we had entered an estate almost as big as Dante's.Then the anxiety came back and he noticed just as he squeezed my hand slightly.

"Calm down,you'll be fine"he gave me a reassurance filled smile as he jumped off the car then offered his hand to which I took and also jumped off.

Woah...that's a lot of people.