One Carefree Day

Danica's POV
***********************
I thought my family was messed up,his is 10 times worse.He used to be abused?what the hell kind of parent does that?Yes my parents were a bit harsh at times but they never hit me.Although their words hurt more sometimes.

I have so many things to ask but I don't want to bombard him,it's his birthday after all.
I'll ask the questions gradually.

"You know what,let's forget about this.Let's have one absolutely carefree day.No mafia,no evil stepbrother,no online school,no messed up families okay?Its your birthday and we can enjoy that."I said hoping I get the right response.

He smirked like sort of mockingly then said,

"Oh,I forgot I'm dating a girl that's in school."he said emphasizing the word school.

I laughed,waitt

"Dating?"

"Yes dating."he said leaning in.

I froze.

His lips were inches away from mine when he moved and kissed my cheek.

"You can stop holding your breathe now."he said chuckling.

"How old are you today?"

"20"

"Woah you're olddddd."I said dragging it as I hopped out of bed only to be pulled back down instantly.

"No you're small"
He said ruffling my already very messy hair up.
I laughed then decided to try something

"Is you ticklish?"I asked,purposely saying that.

His face scrunched up in confusion of what I just said.

"No,is you ticklish?"I didn't respond.

"Well I can find out."he started tickling me on my ribs and my neck.I was in a never ending fit of laughter as I tried to crawl out of the bed.

"Wait-*giggle*,I can't...bre....breathe."
He carried on for a whole more minute and finally decided to put me out of my misery.

At this point I was on the floor.

I instantly ran out of the room to go to my room.
I ran into my bathroom still laughing.
I brushed my teeth and then walked out to finding him sitting on my bed.

"Jesus,why the hell do you look like a murderer?"

"Maybe because I am one."
I froze.

He laughed then walked over to me hugging me from behind.

"But I will never hurt you,you know that right?"he asked burying his head in my neck and then he sloppily licked making me push him off and laugh.

"Yeah I know."I smiled at him.He smiled back.Like a genuine dimple grin.

I pinched his cheeks, "I will never get over these dimples."

"And I will never get over how beautiful you are."he said staring at me.My mind instantly thought of all my insecurities.

"I'm not,and you know that."

He scrunched his face up I'm confusion.

He turned me around to look in my closet doors which has mirrors.

"Are you blind or just oblivious?."he asked in a fake harsh way.

"Realistic"

He turned me back around and kept his hands on my upper arms making me a bit uncomfortable because that's where the fat is.

"You are beautiful,perfect...and I will make you realize that.No matter how long it takes."
I smiled at him then remembered something.

"Heyy,did I wish you?"

He picked me up so easily and I was honestly not surprised.He like trained with The Rock.

"I don't think so.You don't have to.You can just-"
He paused turning his head indicating that he wants me to kiss his cheek.
He's a softie.

"Suree"I went to kiss his cheek when he turned his head almost kissing me.

"Ha,so predictable."I smirked as I jumped of his arms.

"Had to try."

"Oh and get dressed,I wanna take you somewhere."he said leaving my room.

"Hey wait,you want to take me out,on your birthday?."

"Why were you planning to take me out?"

"Uhh I can't drive yet so,no.Dress code?"he thought about it lifting his eyebrow up as he did.

"Casual."

"Thank god."He laughed as he left my room.

"Oh and Dante."

"Hmm?"he said as walked back in poking his head through the door.

"Happy birthday."

**********************************

Hiii

Thank you for 18,2k!!!
Oh and....comment some questions that you guys want Danica to ask Dante!!!I will use it😁
Any question or even vice versa!

Bye bye✌🏻