Chapter 17

(Hannah's POV)

As I watched the boys concert last night on TV I seemed to not be able to take my eyes off Harry.

They're new to having concerts so there weren't many people.

I can't stop thinking of hairy and every time I do I cry. So lately I've been doing a lot of crying. Nobody's asking why so that's good.

I've been texting Amber for help on getting Harry away from me and she was shocked but then was very pleased to help. Obviously, since she's obsessed with him.

I don't know if I'm ready for this. Harry probably wouldn't be either if I told him. So that's why I'm not telling him.

(Louis' POV)

Amber's making me very emotional lately.

Her and her stupid plans won't get off my mind. Everything I think of ends up changing the subject to Amber's plans.

It's getting frustrating.

I have two certain texts going through my head.

1. "I don't have all day, Loner"

2. "Remember Top Secret"

Why? They seemed the most threatening, that's why.

I don't know if I can do it.

(Ambers POV)

I've been texting Louis all day sending him different threats because if he doesn't do what I told him too then my whole plan will be ruined. Dust!

I've also been texting Hannah about Harry and how to get him away from her which is really helping my plans because my whole goal is to ruin her life with Harry and have Harry own a miserable life. Now, I know exactly how to put my plan into action.

Aha! I got a new threat for Tomlinson here!

{💥- Åmbęr
😐- Łøūįš}

💥- Hey looky there! I found out where u keep ur spare key to ur front door!

😐- AMBER! Don't touch that key!

💥- Aww y not? It seemed like a lot of fun to play indoor baseball... Of course, I'd only b playing with a bat.

😐- Amber I swear!

💥- Shucks! I forgot to tell u be4 I leave to visit ur house. I also kinda of sorta might've just maybe have found out how to track ur phone.

😐- u didn't

💥- Yeah LOL! Byeeeee

😐- AMBER!

😐- ANSWER ME!

😐- DONT DO ANYTHING!!!!

(A/N: Da emojis are what Amber sees on her phone because she applied them.)

Well, I better get going!

I slid into a black jacket and pulled the hood over my head.

I jumped on bike because I didn't want a license plate for people to see.

.

I walked up to Louis' apartment door as I lifted a rock and on the bottom was an extra key taped to it.

I grabbed the key and unlocked the door.

As I walked in I locked it behind me and jumped when I heard a raspy voice.

"Amber? Why are YOU here?" Harry asked from the kitchen.