Chapter 6

(Hannah's POV)

Harry pulled me down the sidewalk as I giggled.

"Where are we going, Harry?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." he smirked.

I don't really know what to think about that. Im honestly scared.

We pulled me into a building. I looked around immediately noticing where we were. We were at the movies.

"Two please!" Harry chirped at the man.

"Harry, what movie are we watching?"
I said still scared.

"You'll see!" he chuckled.

We walked into the farthest room and it was pitch black. I slowed down and Harry rammed into me.

"Sorry." I said not being able to see.

"Haha, It's fine love." he mumbled facing away from me.

I guess he couldn't see either. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"This way I believe..." he murmured as I giggled.

"You better be believing right then." I commented.

He lead me into the dark room with very few lights and nobody was there. He lead me to my favorite spot in the theaters. The middle row in the middle seat.

He looked into my eyes and smirked.

"What?" I asked way past confused. I was confuzzled.

A few people appeared in the background a little before the movie started. It was still going through the movie trailers when Harry stood in front of me and grinned.

"What!?" I moaned.

He turned around and started twerking in my face.

"Gahhh! You're crazy!" I screeched and the people looked at me.

"No! You're just normal." he muttered.

(Harry's POV)

I turned around to see Louis, Zayn, Niall, And Liam sitting in the back staring at Hannah. Like she was a creature of some sort.

I sat down and didnt make eye contact with Hannah until I muttered,

"Hannah, why did you come here with me?"

"Because I love you." she muttered back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and walked back to the guys leaving her there.

"Hey guys!" I chirped at them

"Harry!" they jumped up squealing pulling me into a warm embrace.

"Why are you with Hannah?" Louis sneered.

"I was talking to her about how stupid and ugly she was." I pronounced proudly.

"Good job!" Zayn cheered.

"Really Harry?" Hannah sniffles from behind me.

"I got this!" Niall lightly pushed me to the side and punched Hannah in the nose.

My eyes widened when I saw her nose pour out blood. I won't let my feelings get in the way of my reputation though.

I swung around and shoved her head first into the cement wall as she whimpered.

"Good job lad!" Liam shouted with glee.

(Hannah's POV)

I couldn't hear anything anymore. I guess that's good because now I can't hear the bad remarks they're making about me. Why would Harry do this? I can't believe I started to fall for him.

He's never coming back into my life after this. I don't care what he says or does.

My eyes started to drift close as my vision got blurry. I heard one last comment,

"What an ugly goat..." they all said in harmony kicking my side and stomach and face all at once.

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry this chapter is really short! But I couldn't think of a better cliff hanger! Ill make it up to u in the next chapter, Promise!