Tell Pay The Truth

Harry's POV

My mum stayed quiet for a couple more minutes. "Mum are you still there.?" I asked worried. "Y-yes" she choked out and swallowed sorrow. "Mum, I didn't mean to. She was drunk.. I wasn't fully drunk.. Niall had me rake her home since he had people to amuse. Mum please forgive me.?!" I begged.. I didn't want her to find out all that happened.. She'd lecture me, and I already know how what I did wasn't the best thing. "Harold, I want you to tell her the truth, tell her tho whole story. Baby, I want you to do the right thing and strep up and help her raise your baby. Now I've got to go, but call me latter. Love you." I said love her back and hung up. I can't tell Payton the truth.. Shell kill me, like I already said.
Couple hours later...

I have arrived at Louis' flat where they'd all be. "Hey guys..." I said opening the door. "Who's the- oh hey Harold, " Our neighbor, Travis, said stopping his sentence. Why the the fuck is he here.? "Harry.. What are you doing here.?" I corrected him. Yes Harold is my real name but he can't call Me that. "I'm only here for sugar.. Louis.? Please.?" Louis got up and walked to the kitchen. He came back with the sugar and gave it Travis, then Travis left.. Thank you .. "Look, I have to tell you something Payton.. In privet. Please." I said with one hand in my picket, the other on the nape of my neck. She got up and we walked outside the door and closed it while the others talked. "What is it Harry.?" "I um.. I .. See I didn't mean to but I um.." I struggled.. Ugghh talk about 'The Struggle.' This is a struggle. "Talk about the struggle. " she laughed taking the words from my mind. Truth was I always did have a big crush on her. "Ha, I um.. I -dropped your lamp." I chickened. "Harry, its fine. Haha, its only a lamp.. Its not like you knocked me up. " she said jokingly.. She's making thus really hard.....

_A/N_
Heyyy guys... Bye guys... I don't have anything to say.. EXCEPT ILY ALL.!!!!~karly