Rikki Styles.

Liam's POV

So I got in my car and drove to pick Harry up. I do feel for him. I mesm, yes me and Pay had a better relationship.. But she was his baby's mother. I arrived at the Police Station. "Liam.. Finally." He complained. His eyes were puffy, and kid nose was red. "Yes I'm bailing him." I said to the police. "Okay. $650 please." Damn Harry. I gave him the money and Harry and I left to my car. "So liam. I was thinking. The only reason I wanted Darcy Is because me and.. Payton wanted it." He swallowed pain. "So you wanna change it ?" I asked confused. "Yes. It'll remind me of Pay every time I mention her." "Okay.. Well... How about Kristy.?" "Ew no I have an X named Kristy. She was.. Whoo .. She was a crazy one." "So.. Oooh I know.." "What.?" "What about... Rikki.?" "Oh.. I actually like that. I love that. Rikki Payton Styles." "Sounds  per-" "Perfect." After we talked for a while, we arrived at the hospital. "Hey, I'm here to-" Harry started. "Your the father of Dar-" "Rikki.. I changed it. But yes." "Okay this way." We followed the nurse to Rikki. She was so small. She had little strands of hair slightly covering her forehead. She had green eyes like Harry.  "She's so .. Beautiful." I said.