Red Eyes

.Pay's POV.

"AHH HARRY. UGGHHHHHH.!!!" I yelled in pain. I'm about to have a baby.

"Breath, Payton. Breath it's going to be okay." He fanned me.

"DONT.!! DONT YOU TELL ME TO BREATH, I CAN'T DAMNIT.!! AND YOU DONT KNOW THAT IT'LL ALL WORK OUT UGHHH.!!" I yelled in massive pain. This hurts, this is painful. Imagine braking ever bone in your body, this is worse.

"UGGHHHH HAROLDDD.!!" He had a smirk. "No help baby dall." His eyes turned red. "How.? Why, didn't you tell me you knew.? I was so fed up with the guilt. I can't believe you you whore. You're a slut." He yelled.

   *alarm clock goes off*

"Hhhaaa.." I said rubbing my head. I feel so terrible for lying and doing what I did.

To harry~
I'm so sorry :,(

From Harry~
Pay, what are you sorry for now.?

To harry~
Lying.. Doing what I did..

From Harry~
Payton stop. I told you its fine. I'm not mad.. And I wanna ask you something. Can I come over.?

To Harry~
Yes, sure.

  After a few minutes of waiting, Harry knocked.

"Coming." I yelled getting up from my bed. I was in a long dress with undergarments.

"Hi." He said with dark green eyes. He looked like he had something planned.

"H-hi.. Harry. Come in." I said with confusion. He came in and stood in front of my couch.

"Pay, I want to be with you." He spit out.

"Wait what....?" I know, I shouldn't be shocked, it was sorda predictable, but I didn't really expect him to say it so...  So forwardly.

"I'm sorry." He said. He walked up to me and pinned me on the wall. He harshly kissed me. I'm turned on..

"Be mine.?" He said with both hands on either of my waist.

"Yes." I put my hand on his face and kissed him.