- Will you be my girlfriend? -

"Will you be my girlfriend?" JJ stared up at you as you sat on the counter, him on the chair below you, his eyes holding so much emotion. Nervousness was written all over his face as you looked down at him. "Are you serious?" You asked. "It's fine if you say no. I'm sorry for asking, I'm so stupid—"

You kissed him passionately, sharing a moment between the two of you. You cupped the side of his face as you continued to kiss him and climb onto his lap, straddling him. JJ's hands gripped your waist as he deepened the kiss between you two before pulling away.

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled, making you smile. "Follow me." You stood up and grabbed his hand, making him follow you towards the bedroom. "Oh and why are we in here?" He asked as if he didn't know what was about to go down. You both walked into the bedroom. You shut the door behind him and stared at him.

"Just sit down on the bed." He nodded and walked over, plopping down while looking at you. You slowly made your way over to him, pushing him down on the bed as you straddled his waist.

JJ wasted no time in pulling you towards him and licking his lips with yours. You both knew where this was leading and you both didn't mind. His hands explored your body, trailing up your waist and under your shirt.

JJ moaned into the kiss as slowly grinded your hips against his, creating friction between the both of you. He shifted his body weight, flipping you over onto your back without breaking the kiss. You both pulled away from the kiss, heavily panting and trying to catch your breath.

You could see how hard he was through his boxers before looking back up at him to be met with his lust-filled eyes. "Can I touch you?" He breathed out, so desperate and eager to rip off your shorts to play with you. "Yeah." You nodded up at him.

JJ gripped the hem of your shorts, pulling them down along with your panties. He always almost seemed to light up at the sight in front of him. "Fuck." He breathlessly said as he threw your shorts to the wooden chateáu floor.

His slender hands grabbed your legs, pushing them back to get a better view of your pussy. At this point, your body was practically begging for him to touch you. "Bro you can't just look at it." You joke. He broke out of his daze and looked at you. "Oh yeah, it's just...I never thought I would see you like this, especially in front of me." He let out a small chuckle before looking back down.

He slowly brought his fingers up to your pussy, his fingertips grazing over your slit, teasing you. You let out a soft whimper as you grew more desperate for him. His thumb began to gently rub your clit, finally satisfying that feeling you were longing for.

As he leaned down, kissing your lips, you moaned in his mouth and he continued to casually play with your clit. "Does it feel good?" He smirked against your lips as he began to kiss and nip at your neck. "Yes!" You bit your lip, trying to quiet yourself down. "How about I do this?"

JJ slipped in two fingers, his fingers slightly stretching you out. "Oh my god!" You moaned out, feeling JJ pump his fingers in and out of you. "There you go, let me hear how good I make you feel."

He curled his fingers up, hitting your g-spot. JJ lifted his head, kissing your lips again while he fingered you. Your arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. He pulled away from the kiss, smirking down at you as tossed your head back in pleasure.

Your orgasm quickly approached, feeling the pleasure build up. "JJ!" You cried out, your legs began to shake as you gripped the bedsheets. "You look so pretty when you're cumming." He slowed down his pace, removing his fingers as you finished your climax. He brought his fingers up to his mouth, his tongue lazily licking off your juices.

"Are you ready, baby?" You eagerly nodded at him, seeing as he began to pull down his boxers. JJ wrapped his arm around your thigh, pulling you closer towards him before smoothly sliding himself inside. "Fuck." He sighed, watching himself disappear into you.

"Oh fuck!" JJ tossed his head back as you thrusted his hips into yours, gripping onto your thighs tighter. He pushed your legs back farther as he leaned in towards your neck, placing soft, gentle kisses on it. "You gonna cum for me again, huh?"

"Yes!" Your fingers thread through his hair, gripping onto the blonde strands as he continued to fuck you. "Holy shit." He grunted in your ear. Another orgasm rapidly approached, feeling your self clenching down on him. "That's it baby, cum for me."

Your body began quivering under his, your legs shaking as you rode out your climax. Loud moans filled the room, as JJ continued to thrust his hips into yours. "Fuck, fuck!" JJ quickly sat up, pulling out and cumming onto your stomach. He threw his head back, slowly stroking himself in front of you as soft moans escaped from his lips.

"Shit, let me clean you up." He ran to the bathroom across the hall, coming back with a small rag. He began to clean you up, gently wiping your stomach. "Thank you." You lazily smiled at him. He threw the rag to the side before falling beside you, grabbing your leg and tossing it over his. "Are you okay? Was I too rough?" He rubbed your back. "I'm okay." You said softly. "You going to be able to swim tomorrow?" He teased. You let out a laugh, taking in the after-glow and sex scented room. JJ grabbed a blanket, tossing it over the two of you as you both rested in each other's arms soon falling asleep.

-
-

hello ladies and gentlemen... i've finally updated! ur welcome /j. i hope u enjoyed lol i wrote this at like 11 so hopefully it's not shit but THANK YOU FOR READING ILY HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT <33