-The Car-

~~~~~~~

"Oh my god Cam he's married." Dani said bringing me out of my day dream.

"So what he's only here for the summer." Cam said with a sly smile.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Cam was, hmmmm, how do I say this? She was very beautiful and caught most of the boys attention. As for me well I was average, chocolate brown hair, short and well normal. Most boys dont even notice im here its always Cam and Dani. I really don't mind.

"Oh my god." Dani whispered, making my look at her.

"Leila he's staring at you." Cam said in awe.

Both of them were looking over my shoulder, I gave them a confused look. Who? Slowly I turned my head to see a beautiful blonde hair boy staring straight at me. I knew who he was, everyone knew, his name is JJ. The beautiful bad boy. Even though I wanted too, I couldn't look away, his intense gaze making me squirm. We were at a local restaurant, I think his friend's parents own the place. He had a cigarette between his teeth and a vanilla milkshake.

Finally I looked away. Blushing, I looked down to my fries and popped one in my mouth. The potatoey, salty goodness making me moan.

"He's coming this way." Dani hissed under her breath.

I smoothed my hair down and put on a guarded expression. I've heard the stories, sex with every girl in the school, drugs, alcohol and guns. Out of the corner of my eyes I see him walking up to the table, he placed both of his hands on the table and stared at me.

"I have a boyfriend." I finally said.

I am not going to be another one of his conquests.

"Nah, no you dont. But if you dont stop being so fucking cute you will." he said smoothly.

My heart was beating out of my chest.

"You dont know the first thing about me." I said managing to make my voice not shake.

"I know you like ketchup." he said pointing to my fries covered in ketchup.

"Can I take you out?" he asked, I bit my lip trying to decide.

"Okay." I said parting my lips slightly.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow. 7 o'clock." he said with a smirk and walked off.

~~~~~~~

I put on my white lacy bra and underwear set looking in the mirror. I quickly went to my closet and put on my dark purple skirt and a white tank top which I tucked in. I quickly put my hair into a ponytail and let some loose strands out helping frame my face. I was never one for makeup but I still put on some mascara and lip gloss. I quickly texted Cam and Dani to tell them im leaving, both of them told me to have fun and text them if I need something. I stepped outside of the massive house my step mom loved. I sat down on the front steps and waited.

"Leila where do you think your going?" that bitch of a mom asked me.

"It's none of your fucking business." I said rolling my eyes. Just then a red ferrari pulled up into the driveway. Holy fuck. I quickly hopped off the steps and got in the car.

"Your in so much fucking trouble." the bitch yelled. I looked at JJ and smiled. I quickly rolled down the window and flipped her off as JJ sped off.

"Hi." he said in a soft voice, catching me by surprise.

"Hi." I whispered back." Where did you get this car?" I asked looking at the expensive leather seats.

"I have my ways." he said with a coy smile. I shook my head and smiled.