- Just friends? -

It was just a regular day on the boat with John B, JJ, Pope and Kie. Kie usually brings the snacks which immediately get eaten up by the boys, so their is none left for us girls. If i'm being completely honest I've always had a thing for JJ, but I don't think he'll ever have a thing for me.

"Hey Y/N" John B says, getting my attention,

"Yea?" I say

"Every time you've turned around today JJ has stared at you" he says with a smirk

"You're being ridiculous, JJ would never like a girl like me, John B." Would he? I thought.

"Mkay Y/N whatever you say..." I thought about what John B said as I walk off the dock. Then, I see JJ standing their, right in front of me, smoking weed like usual.

"Hey" I say to him

"Oh, uh- hi?" He replied with flushed cheeks which made me giggle.

"You ok?" I asked, almost teasing him.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he said

"Just asking" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey wait Y/N, there's something I need to tell you" I smile when he says that. I have no idea why.

"Ok...let's sit down." He hesitates for a minute before he eventually explains that he's liked me for a while and I'm almost speechless.

"I like you too!" I say looking down at my legs blushing.

"Really??" he says in a happy voice,

I giggle "Yea." We were kinda just staring at each other then he leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back, he put his hands on my waist and I put mine on his neck. Before we pull away to catch our breath.

"Wow" he breathlessly says "Wanna go to my place?" I ask he smiles so i take that as a yes

- at y/n's house. -

I pull him into my bedroom, push him on my bed, and get on top of him. We start making out. I moan when he bites my lip. I can taste a little bit of blood, the metallic taste on my tounge. I start grinding on him and he groans, starting to kiss my neck. I moan more when he flips us so he's on top now.

He pulls my top off along with my shorts and kisses my neck some more.

"Hey it's not fair that i'm the only one half naked, J" he chuckles at the nickname I gave him.

He doesnt waist a minute pulling off his shirt and shorts, going back to kissing me and making his way down to my stomach and asking if this is ok, I nod. He pulls my panties off and starts eating me out.

"Fuck JJ- that feels so good." I moan, he finds my clit and licks the bud.

"Shit babe, oh my god fuck yes" he moans at my reaction which sends vibrations through my body

"I'm gonna cum, J" I say as I grip his hair.

he takes all my juices and comes back up to kiss me. He takes the tip of his cock, sliding on a condom, and rubs it on my entrance

"Put it in babe" I practically whine to him. He thrusts into me, immediately going at a fast pace.

"Fuck you're so tight baby" he groans. He puts his face in my neck and goes in and out of my wet pussy.

"faster" I moan. He quickens the pace which feels much better,

"harder baby"

"is this good enough for you, huh?" he says.

"no J- faster" he puts his hands on my hips and goes even faster, if that's even possible.

"Shit baby" i scream, nearing my orgasm

"You like that baby?" I moan in response and he slaps me across the face "Answer me darling"

"fuck yes JJ! you feel so good" i moan loudly. "shit- i'm gonna fucking cum."

"Me too baby. Come on baby, cum on my cock." I cum all over him. he groans and pulls out

"suck" he demands.

I suck his cock and he twitches in my mouth "Yeah, there you go baby" he grabs a chunk of my hair and guides me down more "ahh- fuck baby, you're so good" his hot cum shoots in the back of my throat. I swallow the salty liquid. He watches in amazement. "Damn baby." I lie down next to him and lay my head on his chest hearing his fast heart beat.

"so this means we're not just friends anymore right?" i ask, he moves his head down and gives me a kiss "what do you think?" he winks

—————————————

helloooo, author here! i just rewrote this (as of 1/4/2022) and i'm so much happier with it now! if you're re-reading i hope you enjoy this updated version :))

(ALSO, HAPPY NEW YEAR! i hope everyone had a great holiday season! I love you and appreciate you all <3