Chapter 3: Toys and Blood

Deidara smirked at Sasori's expression when she locked eyes with him. "This'll be interesting Danna un." Sasori gave him a faint smirk and watched her get off Kisame to stand in front of him. He cocked an eyebrow in interest on how intently she was staring at his body.

Everyone sat there, watching in amusement (with a few exceptions) when she started feeling all over him and circling him in curiosity. Deidara had the notion to whisper in her ear when she was close enough, "He's a puppet if that's what you're wondering un."

She smiled and made Sasori groan, "Are you quite finished yet?" She began to mutter, "Where is it?" She was mainly focused on his back, "Don't see it." She pulled the drawstrings on his pants and started to pout. She looked at Deidara with puppy dog eyes, "Where the pull cord or windup knob to make it go?"

Sasori's eye twitched and could already hear some low chuckling and he glared to make them stop. Safe to say, it didn't work well when she pulled on his drawstrings again whining, "Why won't the toy work?" He was very irritated, but put on a false smile, "You want to know how the toy works?"

She nodded with a small grin, "Come with me and I'll show you." The atmosphere in the room went from humorous to downright eerie. He motioned for her to follow him and she happily obliged. No one followed; if Sasori's ever pissed off, don't ever go near him or you'll get poisoned whether he meant to or not!

He just pushed her in his room when he heard Deidara behind him, "Come on Danna, you need to lighten up un." Sasori turned around and spoke in a low voice, "I don't care if she's drugged or not. NO ONE refers to me as some toy!" Deidara frowned and shook his head, "Don't I know it, but promise me you won't do anything you're going to regret un." He slightly smirked, "Alright, I can promise you that."

He changed the tone of his voice when he entered his room and shut the door, "It's time to play." She actually looked nervous and muttered, "No." He approached her slowly, "I thought you wanted to know how I work. You still want to know don't you?"

She nodded with a cute frown. He beckoned her closer, "On your knees." She tilted her head in confusion but did what she was told. Sasori couldn't resist and unzipped his pants, "If you want to turn me on, you'll have to follow my instructions."

She puts her hand in his pants and gasped out loud when she touched it; she then suddenly jumped up with a grin and ran out the room. Sasori growled in frustration and followed. She burst in the living room with a look of triumph, "HE'S A REAL BOY!" Before the others could react, Sasori already had hauled her back in his room; this time locking the door.

He could hear them howling with laughter through the door. He forced her on her knees and considering on taking her right now, but changed his mind and decided it'd be more fun if...he attached his chakra threads to her body.

He leisurely sat down on his bed and made her stand up. He grinned when her expression changed from curious to fear. "Don't want to play anymore." He made her take off her clothes, "What you doing!" He smiled innocently, "Whatever do you mean?"

He then made her take his clothes off and placed her hand on his cock. He guided her hand up and down, "This is one way to turn me on. Would you rather for me do something to get myself going?" He didn't know what she'd say, but she nodded with a sulk.

That's what he wanted to hear. He tossed her on the bed with his strings and crawled on top of her. He whispered in her ear, "I'll show you how I operate." He gave her a soft kiss then got rougher, which made her mouth open; he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in to play with hers.

She whined in his mouth confused, but didn't really resist. Sasori broke the kiss and grinded himself against her while teasingly circling her soft nipples with his tongue. They quickly grew hard and sucked on them gently. He heard her moan and whimper, then glided a hand between her legs.

She gasped out loud and bucked her hips from his gentle touches. He kissed her again to keep her quiet and noticed she was already wet. He barely done anything to her; it's like she's a virgin. Sasori pulled back with a wide, lustful grin on his luck and spread her legs.

"Now I'll show you what this toy's main function is." She bit her lip and waited to see what it would be. He slowly glided himself inside her and she let out a small cry. He leaned in again to silence her with his lips and gently rocked back and forth.

When he picked up the pace, she whimpered loudly in his mouth. He released her from his chakra strings and her hands quickly grabbed his shoulders, but didn't push him away. He smirked from her reaction, lifted her legs higher, and pounded her harder.

He quickly covered her mouth from her constant loud moaning and went faster until he saw her eyes roll back with bliss with a muffled, vocal cry. He felt her walls clamp down around his cock and growled from the pressure. He was at least able to thrust a few more times before he reached his climax and came.

Sasori gently laid down on top of her, shuddering from his orgasm, and removed his hand. He was half expecting her to whine, but she only breathed heavily with her eyes shut. After he was rested, he cleaned up and put his clothes back on and did the same thing with her.

It was only a few minutes, but she finally got up. "Was playtime fun?" She blushed and nodded slightly. "We need to go back now alright?" She nodded again and followed him out the door without a word until she saw Itachi leaning against the wall.

"Were you listening outside my door Itachi?" Itachi shook his head, "No, I just left to get away from the ruckus they're causing in there." Sasori was about to ask why when she pushed past him and hugged Itachi. "I sorry, don't hurt me!" Itachi glanced questioningly at Sasori, who just shrugged, "Don't ask me. Apparently, she wants you now."

Itachi glanced back down and she kept nuzzling up against him whimpering, "I so sorry." "What are you apologizing for?" "I wasn't good girl. Please don't bite me; I don't want to be a vampire." Sasori couldn't help but grin, "Yeah Itachi, don't do that to her."

Itachi returned the gesture and motioned for Sasori to leave, "I think it's time you joined the others and explain why your absence took so long." Sasori turned and left with an amused grin. "Come with me Olivia. I need to have a word with you." He led her into his room and trapped her in a corner.

He just had to play along. "I do apologize, but I have no choice." She held her hands up in an act as a shield, "What you mean?" He crept closer, "Now that you know my secret I can't let you escape." She shook her head, "It's time you became my servant and do my bidding."

He traced her trembling lower lip with his thumb and her eyes began to water. "I won't tell." He chuckled softly and murmured in her ear, "It's too late." He firmly pressed her against the wall and nibbled her neck. "NO!" He covered her mouth, trying not to lose his false character, and sucked.

She tried to slide down the wall but he wrapped an arm around her waist and pressed her more firmly against it. He sucked and nibbled harder, making her moan and wriggle. He felt tears on his hand but continued the farce. He soon felt her slowly relax and give him more access to it.

This was the most fun he's had in a while. He licked slick trails up the side of her neck and placed gentle kisses on the huge hickie he just made. He gave it one final hard suck and delicate kiss before he pulled away. He removed his hand and wiped some tears away as he whispered, "It's done."

She wiped away her tears, choking back her low sobs, "Y..Y..You mean." He stroked her hair and cooed, "No I'm not. Come, embrace your master." He didn't have to make her do it when she gently hugged him sniffling. Itachi thought that was enough teasing and led her back in the other room with her still hanging on to him.

They naturally got a lot of stares when they came in and sat down. "What'd you do to her Itachi? Is she crying?" Kisame tried to see her face but she had it buried against his chest. Itachi just smirked, "I just indulged her fantasy." Kakuzu growled, "Yeah, Sasori informed us already."

"Tobi think Itachi makes a perfect vampire." Deidara nodded, "Got a point, he could definitely pass for one un." Kisame grinned broadly and whispered to him, "If you actually were a vampire, I'd let you bite me anytime." Itachi smiled a little from the compliments until he noticed..... "Zetsu! When did you arrive?"