Chapter 4: Nature & Beauty

Zetsu was sitting down and looked bored, but answered Itachi's question, "Not too long. Just came to see what all the commotion was about." Kisame saw that he was going to have to explain, "Zetsu apparently could hear some of the shouts from his apartment and just came over when you left the room. We told him what's going on too, so he knows about her...predicament."

Understanding Kisame's explanation Itachi just nodded. Zetsu narrowed his eyes slightly before saying, "Why is she staring at me like that?" Everyone looked at her and sure enough, she was eyeballing him and grinning. Deidara chuckled, "Well, at least she's not sad about being a vampire anymore un."

"Tobi can't wait to see what she calls Zetsu sempai!" They all watched her wipe her eyes and leave Itachi to go to Zetsu. He just stared blankly at her as she sat on the floor in front of him and rested her head and hands on his lap. Sasori smirked, "Interesting approach on her part."

Zetsu looked at Sasori, "Is that it?" "The way all you've being carrying on, I was expecting something more dramatic." Itachi sighed, "Just wait for it." Zetsu was about to reply but he felt something moving around on his lap. He peered down and she was feeling all over his crotch with interest, "What is she doing?"

Her hand accidently brushed against the bulge in his pants and reached over and touched it again more firmly. Zetsu cocked an eyebrow in amusement as she looked from him to his pants and quickly shoved her hand in. Hidan groaned and plopped his forehead in his hand, "She just has to fucking touch it doesn't she?"

Zetsu couldn't help but smirk, even though he wasn't expecting this at all. Her eyes got wide with worry and pulled back her hand, "Oh no! Poor flower's wilted!" She scrambled to her feet and grabbed Zetsu's shoulder's, "Don't worry, I make it better!" then rushed into the kitchen.

They had a delayed reaction, but it finally came out a minute later in laughter. Even Kakuzu and Hidan were finally letting up. Hidan wiped his eyes, "You're fucking wilted!" Kakuzu mocked, "Well Zetsu, now there's an explanation when you can't get it up!"

"All of you fucking shut up!" Zetsu was about to curse at them more for teasing him but didn't when he felt something cool running down on his head. He glanced up to see her with a water bottle, pouring water on top of his head. Before he could react, she quickly went to his side and poured more water down his pants. "Flower all better now?" Kisame bit his lip, "Yes Zetsu, does the flower feel all better?" Deidara smirked, "Not wilted anymore are we un?" Zetsu just sat there and glared menacingly, "If all of you don't stop with these insults." "I will EAT you right here and now since I am hungry!"

Now they actually stopped on that evil threat even though it was VERY hard to do so. Zetsu let out a puff of air and noticed she was standing in front of him looking melancholy, "Flower don't feel better?" Uh-oh, her eyes are getting teary and he doesn't want her to cry; acting like this, she resembles Tobi too much.

He changed his gloomy continence and spoke softly, "No, I do feel much better thanks to you." "Really?" He nodded and next thing he knew, she was top of him in an instant. "You know I take it back. She's actually WORSE than Tobi, if that's possible un." Tobi frowned, "Does sempai think Tobi bad?"

Sasori made a face, "Where did that come from brat?" Deidara just shrugged, "I've been thinking about it for a while and it's true. She's acting more childish than Tobi and is actually worse than him un." Tobi jumped up and shouted, "TOBI A GOOD BOY!" then ran into his room.

Zetsu glared at Deidara, "Way to go bomber!" "I trust you'll have the initiative to go apologize and not force me to make you?" Deidara quickly stood up and followed suite without a word; you bet he knew! "Is lollipop sad?" He smirked, "Yes he is, but he'll be happy soon." She nodded and cuddled back against him.