Chapter 6: Compensation

Sasori put the tape in and pressed play before sitting back down on the couch. When the screen came on, it read, 'Inscrutable Response.' That's a catchy title. 'Starring: Olivia.' What the...? 'Produced by: Sasori,' 'Guest stars: Sasori, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Tobi, Kakuzu, Zetsu, and Hidan.'

I gapped at Sasori but he just turned my head back to face the TV, "Just watch." When the others saw the credits they moved closer until everyone was crowded around the TV. It started with me in the kitchen drinking the drink and Deidara coming in then asking if I drank it, etc. Itachi became intrigued and stared blankly at Deidara, "So this drug was really meant for me hmm?"

Deidara's face paled and changed the subject, "You videotaped since the beginning Danna un?" "Tobi thought you didn't know about it." Sasori just smirked and didn't respond. I fell down in the doorway and thankfully Deidara was there to catch me. That's when I blacked out. It just kept going and I started laughing like crazy when I saw myself licking Tobi's mask, thinking he was a lollipop.

I wasn't the only one who laughed, some of the others never got to see that. Tobi led me into the bedroom. This was just like a movie and zoomed in on the characters and everything; is there anything Sasori can't do? Huh....what did Tobi say? My eyes got big and just went wider as I watched myself giving Tobi a blówjob.

When the scene was over, I took the remote and paused it. "Tobi!" Deidara and Kisame's mouths dropped, "I thought you actually gave her some candy un!" Everyone else was surprised as well; Zetsu pulled him onto his lap, "My little, manipulative Tobi." "Making her believe it's a lollipop; that's too funny."

Tobi just grinned wide under his mask and giggled. I couldn't believe he did that, but it was really funny anyway. PLAY. My head was under Kisame's shirt feeling him and then called him a pretty fishy. "Awww, that's cute." I glanced over at Kisame and he just smirked; he must've liked the attention.

I listened closely to Deidara and Sasori's explanation on the tape until they was through. PAUSE. "So, this drug was really meant to react to male hormones but since I took it.....it reacted totally off the wall then?" "Yes un." "It's interesting that I ended up talking like Tobi and I guess you can say, reverted back to a childhood phase."

PLAY. Hidan fell over laughing and insulted Kisame. PAUSE. I reached over and slapped his leg, "Kisame's NOT ugly Hidan! How could you say that to him?" Hidan rubbed the spot I hit and was about to respond but Kakuzu covered his mouth to keep him quiet. Hidan didn't really resist since he knew he was in trouble with me; he knew I didn't like it when someone makes fun of Kisame's appearance.

Kisame's a little insecure about his looks but hid it very well. It just pisses me off when someone gets picked on just because they look or seem different, it's not funny at all; I should know. PLAY. My mood changed for the better when I kissed Kisame and then kicked Hidan in his shin to go back to my pretty fishy.

"That's so cute." I watched until "Where the pull cord or wind-up knob to make it go." Uh-Oh. I scooted away some from Sasori and warily looked at him. His face grew dark from the toy reference and then glared at me from the 'he's a real boy' comment. I'm surprised he didn't get vengeance on me...spoke too soon.

He was straddling and seducing me after forcing me into it. I tried to stop the tape but he snatched the remote from me. This was weird watching yourself have sex, even more so when these other guys are watching too! When that part was over, PAUSE. Deidara had the remote. "Danna, you promised me that you wouldn't do anything you'd regret un!" Sasori just smirked, "I kept my promise Deidara. I don't regret a thing." "That's just wrong un!" I took the remote and pressed PLAY. Hmm, Itachi's a vampire; I can see that. He apparently was playing along with the idea, saying I found out his secret and was going to turn me. I started to cry when he attacked my neck. I could not take my eyes off this, is that a hickie? PAUSE.