Chapter 2: Fishy

Deidara and Kisame raised their eyebrows when they came out of their room. "I was wondering where you two went off; what were you doing Tobi un?" Tobi grinned, "Tobi gave her a lollipop since Tobi's a good boy." "Oh really? So why...what's wrong with her now un?"

She was staring directly at Kisame with an extremely wide grin. She pulled away from Tobi and quickly latched on to Kisame. Tobi laughed, "Looks like Olivee interested in Kisame now!" "This drug is having very interesting effects on her un."

Kisame just smirked, even more so when she pulled up his shirt and started rubbing her hands on his chest, "Ooooh, pretty!" They couldn't stifle their laughter and ended up disturbing Sasori. He came out of his room pissed off, "What the hell is with all the noise?" Itachi followed suit overhearing him, "That's what I would like to know!"

"Danna, we're sorry it's just..." Itachi interrupted and pointed a finger, "What is she doing to Kisame?" Her head was buried under his shirt still feeling his chest, which made the rest of them laugh more. Even Sasori and Itachi found it amusing. Sasori glanced at Deidara, "What did you do?"

Deidara's mouth dropped, "Why are accusing me Danna?" Sasori rolled his eyes, "I made you a drug this morning so it's not too hard to figure it out." Deidara just pouted and motioned them to follow him, "Let's just have a brief meeting and I'll explain it everyone at one time. I'm tired of repeating myself un."

They all sat in the living room and Kisame was trying so hard to keep a straight face. Her head wasn't under his shirt anymore; she was now nuzzling his neck and murmuring, "Mmm, pretty fishy." Deidara couldn't take it anymore, "Hell, I need a video camera un!" Sasori smirked, "Way ahead of you."

Itachi cocked an eyebrow, "You've already been taping this haven't you?" Sasori just nodded and murmured, just low enough to keep the others from hearing, "I've been recording since she drank it, but they have no idea." Itachi gave him a faint smirk, "We'll have to watch it later." "That's my intentions Itachi; we'll make her join us too."

Deidara stood in the middle of the room and was about to give the explanation when Kakuzu and Hidan came through the door. Hidan stumbled in, cracking his neck, "Fuck! What a day." He walked right by without saying anything else and went in the kitchen.

Kakuzu stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw her on Kisame and just glared. Deidara cleared his throat, "Take a seat Kakuzu. I'm about to explain what's going on un." Kakuzu just grunted and sat on the couch without a word. Hidan came back in and suddenly spat his drink out, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Itachi let out a heavy sigh, "Took you long enough." Before Hidan could say anything, Kakuzu roughly jerked him down on the couch with him and held his mouth shut. "Start talking Deidara!" Deidara resumed, trying to ignore Hidan's muffled cursing, "Alright. Olivia accidentally drank a drugged drink that was meant for someone else and now she's drugged. It's supposed to give her the case of the giggles but it's effecting her differently un."

"Why's that?" Deidara shifted nervously under Kakuzu's menacing glare and muttered, "Well, it reacts to male hormones, but since she's a girl....have no idea what she's going to experience un." Tobi raised his hand in which Deidara made a face, "What is it Tobi un?"

"It so simple sempai, Olivee gets interested when she sees someone new and wants a hug!" Hidan broke free of Kakuzu's hand, "What the fuck are you talking about?" Sasori explained, "It appears she takes an interest in someone new within her sight and wants to touch it. There might also be a bit of hallucination occurring too, since she apparently thought Tobi was a lollipop."

Hidan choked back a laugh, "You're fucking kidding me?" Deidara shook his head, "Nope. I doubt she even knows who we are from the way she's been acting." Sasori, Itachi, Kisame, and Tobi nodded in agreement.

Kakuzu and Hidan were the only ones who were doubtful. Deidara noticed with a smirk, "I'll prove it you un." He walked over to her, who was still cuddling with Kisame, and tapped her shoulder, "Who's your friend Olivia un?" She looked from Kisame to Deidara then back to Kisame. She happily replied, "This my pretty fishy!"

Everyone cracked up, even Kakuzu. Hidan fell off the couch, "THAT'S THE FUNNIEST FUCKING SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD!" Deidara plopped down in a chair wiping his eyes, "We've heard funnier un." Hidan sat up clutching his stomach, "You don't fucking get it blondie! He's fucking ugly as shit and she thinks he's pretty!"

The laughing pretty much stopped since he really pissed Kisame off. He was about to get up and kick his ass, but Hidan noticed and made a fish face to tease him more. The mood was quickly changed when she noticed the fish face Hidan made, "KISSY FISHY!"

They stopped and stared at her with 'that was random' expressions. She was even more excited, "Kissy pretty fishy," and kissed him flat on the lips. That's when their mouths dropped open and Hidan actually shut up. Deidara and Tobi had to cover their own mouths to keep from laughing aloud, seeing the glares from two certain people.

"FUCK NO!" Hidan sprang up from the floor and stomped over to her. She just kept kissing Kisame until he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her off him. Tobi backed away, "Tobi don't think that such a good idea Hidan." He rolled his eyes, "Why the fuck not?"

He was answered by a kicking, struggling girl in his arms. He tried to keep a hold on her, "Calm down babe! I'm not going to fucking hurt you!" "I WANT MY FISHY!" Deidara tried to separate them, "Just let her go Hidan un!" "Fuck no, she's mine anyway!"

Surprisingly, she managed a kick to his shin and got out of Hidan's grip. "FUCK!" Hidan clutched his aching shin while she quickly hopped back on Kisame. Tobi shrugged, "Tobi told Hidan, but Hidan didn't listen."

Sasori smirked, "It seems she's pulling a tantrum." Deidara sat back down with a grin, "She's a fucking Tobi jr. that's what un." Hidan continued to sit there in shock, "She seriously fucking doesn't know who we are?" Hidan stood back up and walked over to her. She clutched Kisame even tighter and buried her face in his neck when she saw him coming.

Hidan patted her head, "Hey." She shook her head and didn't answer. "What's my name?" She took a quick glance, "Go away." "Just answer my fucking question!" "NO!" He threw his hands up in frustration, "How the fuck am I suppose to get an answer when she won't fucking cooperate!"

"Just let it go. She'll be back to normal within a few hours anyway so what's the big deal un?" Hidan only mumbled something and sat back next to Kakuzu. Itachi shook his head, "Just what we need; FOUR naïve children to deal with." Kisame leaned over with a smirk, "Which four are you referring to Itachi?"

Itachi tried to make it sound like it was obvious, "Tobi, Hidan, Deidara, and now her." Sasori and Kakuzu chuckled, "Couldn't agree with you more." Deidara sat there scowling, "I'm NOT a naïve child un!" Sasori approached him and pinched his cheek, "Considering you're the youngest one here, yes you are Dei."

He was about to snap back when they heard a whine. They noticed her observing the commotion and then her expression changed when her eyes met Sasori's. Kisame sighed, "Looks like it's Sasori's turn; well, the attention was fun while it lasted."