||ℐ𝓃𝓈ℯ𝒸𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎||Dio Brando X Y/N||

I was seated at my desk, dressed in my comfortable hoodie and pajamas and entirely focused on the assignment that was due this week. I was entirely focused in it when my four month old boyfriend, Dio Brando, decided to pay me a surprise visit. 

Without warning, he rung the doorbell, leaving me with no time to put on my makeup or a flattering outfit. 

Shit

I thought to myself as I slowly got up from my workplace and started for the front door.

It's about time he faces the truth. I thought to myself.

I was never a visual. Even after hours of spending time, styling my hair, choosing the best outfit and makeup wouldn't make me feel a bit prettier. I tried everything, expensive makeup, more styling custom corsets, huge amount of time spent in front of the mirror and on mascara, but nothing changed.

As i approached the front door, I took one last deep breath and mentally prepared myself for the reaction that Dio was gonna give. 

He would most probably turn his back to me and never return after this. I thought.

I forced myself to open the front door to him. He blindly flung himself to me with the warmest hug and the brightest smile, enough to make my whole week. When we separated from the hug, I was able to look at him carefully.

The E-Boy that he is, his soft navy blue shoulder over pull with black jeans and Vans made him look like a dream reality. His piercings shone in the soft light of the gloomy weather and his smile, exposed his fang like canines, his smile into perfect crescents. 

"Y/N!!!", he said excitedly before pulling pulling me into another hug. I hugged him back, almost melting into his well built body. I noticed he was holding a shopping bag.

"Oh! So you seemed to have noticed that I, Dio, bought a lovely gift for a lovelier girl, Y/N", he said, his majestic behavior taking place.

I laughed. He closed the front door and went upstairs. 

"Come on!! I wanna show you~", he whined, impatient as always.

I sighed and went upstairs.

I froze when I saw what he had bought me, my last words getting stuck in my throat. 

"But... Dio... You- you really didn't need to get me this", I started.

"Woah! Do you like it, Y/N?", he asked, as he rearranged the lace one piece lingerie he had bought me, spread out on my bed.

"I bought it a marron shade so that it looks perfect with your white complexion.", he smiled. 

"But this looks expensive Dio!", I said. 

"Yep!! My dad recently owned the biggest companies in England..... so I decided to give you a gift. I know, doesn't have to do anything with my dad but hey! It's never too late for a gift right? The lingerie is from Carine Gilson.", he sat down on the bed.