||𝒟ℴ𝓁𝓁 || Diavolo (Doppio) X Y/N

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘧. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘈𝘜 :)

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑆𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐺𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑝𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ, 𝑠𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦

And I would really really really like to thank my sensei enihilo For my inspiration to this chapter :)
__________________________________

Y/N's POV

Splash Splash Splash

I went running through the dark alley, disturbing the silence of the peaceful midnight with the splashes of the water puddles, formed from the fresh out burst of the rain. I was soaked from head to toe as I was running in the rain, not showing the sign to stop as I tried to escape 'HIM'.

With my legs aching and feeling like jelly, my heart pounding of my ribcage, demanding to set free; I managed to hide in a shabby, old antique shop which was closed years ago. I managed to get hold of my breath, while covering my mouth and nose and clutching onto my chest, trying to be quite as possible and slamming the door quickly.

The streets of Italy were silent, so silent that it me feel like it didn't have any inhabitants before. Only me and 'HIM'.

A thing streak of moonlight came in through the broken door frame. I peeked through the peep hole and watched if 'he' was coming. When I didn't see him coming, I heaved a sigh of relief. The wet stench of earth and wood calmed me down, but the calmness didn't last for long.

Soon after, I sat down on the dusty floor to give my jelly legs a bit rest, I heard footsteps outside the place.

My body stiffened.

I quickly yet silently got up and peeped again. The sound of his Roush shoes keeps getting closer as I saw him, moving lazy and almost in a drunk fit. He suddenly turned around, facing the door. I shrank back and started to panic again.

He stepped closer and closer to the door. Without any second thought, I quietly crept, staying as silent as possible, hiding away into the darkest corner of the shop, allowing the monsters, silently hug me, in a way I wont be able to feel the embrace, but feel their utmost presence.

"Y/N! My little Y/N. Are you hiding somewhere?", 'He' said from the other side of the door. Sweat had started showing up. I backed away crawling into pitch blackness where it was almost impossible to see where I was going and rolled into a ball. I was shaking like a leaf and my heart started pounding again.

"Oh Y/N..", 'He' flung the door open letting the moonlight brighten a part of the old store. "...Where are you?", he said as if he was calling out to his child.

How did he manage to follow me here?? Out of all the places in the whole of Italy, how did he manage to keep up to my tails??!!! Little did I know, he was able to hear my heartbeat.

I tried to scream, but all that came out was a silent gust of air from my moth. I couldn't find my voice. I covered my mouth and clutched my chest, this time harder. The stepping of his shoes seemed to come closer to me as he mumbled a poem which was audible due to the silence of the night.

It was I who opened the door and let her in;
She's carved of simple and coarse wood;
And, oh my, does she create such a sin;
Her smile sets me into such a creepy mood........

She doesn't seem to really like the light
And I have to admit that she me no peace,
For she always stalks me late at night
And from her constant glare I get no release......