||𝒜𝓃 𝒪𝓁𝒹 ℱ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹||Jotaro x Y/N

𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙅𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨, 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮? __________________________________

"Thank you for your visit! Hope you tag along next week!!", Said the shopkeeper as he handed me the sandwich in a paper bag with a huge smile.

I smiled and took the bag, bowed to the shopkeeper and left the store.

"HEY!! HURRY UP!! THE SANDWICHES ARE GOING TO FINISH ANYTIME!!", I heard the highschoolers say as they dashed into the store to grab on their beloved sandwiches.

Surely, those were the best sandwiches in Morioh.

I was walking down the park with big strides almost that of a man, since I had to reach my office soon.

I was in such a hurry that I didn't see who was in front of me. And then-

BUMP

The papers which the person was carrying fell off and scattered all around and the person on top of them on his back while I fell on my back with my sandwich clutched onto my chest, as if it was the last sandwich I was eating.

Both of us regained composer and straightened ourselves. The person with whom I bumped was a man and he was HUGE!!

"Gommenasai!", I said as I helped him pick up all the papers.

"It's okay, mistakes happen", he said as he picked up the last piece of paper and rearranged everything.

But the time he was rearranging the papers, I got a look at his face.

It was gentle, but with an angry look. It was clear that he was used to be a punk with a soft heart. And his eyes tell stories that no one would understand.

He had a hat with the letters "𝐉❤︎" which had a hand sign in the middle of the heart. He had a black turtle neck jacket which had a brooch pin with the same hand sign as that of the hat with a purple belt which went across his chest.

He was huge, 195cm or over and he was wearing white all over and his white over coat had dolphin pins and he wore two belts around his waist.

He had a pretty old fashioned watch on his left hand.

He caught me staring and spoke up.

"Is there something on my face?", He asked as he proceeded to clip the papers together.

His voice was broad and smooth like silk. He reminded me of Kujo Jotaro, the one who defeated Dio when we went to Egypt to save his mother.

I snapped from the daydream and looked away.

"Oh- N-Nothing like that. You reminded me of someone", I said with a smile.

He scoffed and smiled softly.

"I see", he said and continued walking with his manly strides.

I kept starring at him. Was that really him? The Kujo Jotaro that I knew during the 50 day journey to Egypt.

I made my way to my office but the thought of the guy didn't leave my mind.

*Time Skip*

I was making my way to home after the tiring day at my office. I almost got fired cause I entered a really important meeting 10 minutes later. Well, thank goodness that my boss is understanding.

I was walking down when I heard some snickering.

"Hey, it's that woman! From the morning!! I think she likes him!!", said a highschooler.