||𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷|| Josuke x Y/N

𝒜 𝒽𝓊ℊℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓈ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 ℊ𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓈

Tae457
lee_5115

__________________________________________________________________

The school bell rang with constant chimes.

"Alright class, you're dismissed", the teacher said and left with a pleasant smile.

I packed up my things and left the classroom. With the bag slinging from one of my shoulders and headphones plugged in my ear, I was calmly walking out when-

"Y/N!!!", said Azusa. Azusa and I were best friends for like two years now.

She jumped upon my back, which caused my headphones to fall off

"Geez!! Calm down!!", I said as I regained composer

"Sorry~", she said

"Pfft!", I laughed and walked out while chatting with her.

"I was thinking of having a study session today", Azusa said, beamingly. "You know, with Josuke and Okuyasu, just like last time"

"You all can come over to my house for study session", I said, as we walked out of the school building.

"But, won't you be at school for the art project that your art teacher gave", Azusa asked me.

Oh shit! I completely forgot about it! I thought to myself.

"Well, that won't be a problem to be honest. You do know how quick I am with my art", I said with a sly smirk.

"Yea, whatever Bruce Lee." She said, as she hit me with her elbow.

That's right. I was called Bruce Lee, since I knew pretty good martial arts.

"Wait up! Wait for me!!", a squeaky voice screamed. Both of us turned around and saw that it was Tomoko, running with her little legs.

"You all... huff ...totally forgot... huff.... about Okuyasu and Josuke at the ......HUFF..... pool at our school", she said, catching breathes in between.

I looked at Azusa. She looked back at me.

"We were supposed meet them?", she asked with a confused look.
Controlling her temper, Tomoko nodded her head.

"Well, it won't take much time for me.", I said.

The both of them rolled their eyes.

"Oh well...", I said, as I piggybacked Tomoko, "Let's go. We can also invite them over, I guess.", I finished and started walking with Azusa following behind and carrying my bag.

Josuke and I were dating for like 3 months now. Same was with Azusa and Tomoko, who were dating Okuyasu and Koichi.

All the girls, who were head over heels for Josuke, literally snarl at me, as if they were some Japanese black-eyed cats or something
.
On arriving we saw that Hazamada and Yukako were chilling with Josuke, Okuyasu and Shigechi. All of them looked gloomy.

What happened? I thought.

"Hey guys!", Tomoko said, waving her tiny hand in air.

They looked up and gave us a small smile, except Josuke. He was sitting by the pool and staring at the water for what seemed like hours. All of them were as pale as whitewash. Tomoko got off my back and ran towards them, followed by Azusa. Okuyasu pulled Azusa into a tight hug, while Tomoko looked for Koichi.