||𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷||Rohan x Y/N

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿:

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄 :)

@animatorroseaok
@a_lil_ari
@hajnarus
@bruno_best_boy_

𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻:

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲. 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 :) 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝗼𝗸!! 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴!!

________________

Finally! Today is the day. Today is the day, I get to show my artwork to my favourite mangaka, whether I'm proud of it or not.

This is one in a life time situation.

I hurriedly and neatly arranged all of my artwork that I have done since I entered my art college.

I always had the tendency to carry my art copy and a camera whenever I went out, whether I went on a trip, or a causal hangout with friends.

I marched out if my apartment building, after locking the door and securely putting the keys in my pockets.

I couldn't eat anything properly because of my nervousness. I stood at the bus stop waiting for the bus which would take me to my destination.

My legs were shaking and I was parched. I get unnecessary tensed out when I go new places. But no one understands that, since I always keep a straight face.

After 10 minutes or so the bus came. I tripped on the stairs since I was already shaking like a leaf.

What was going to happen? Will I even get selected? 

A lot of questions were in my head. I was sweating uncomfortably and the less crowded bus seemed extremely crowded and claustrophobic. 

After an hour or two, I finally reached my destination. I checked my watch. 

8:30

Half an hour will be enough for me take a trip to the café. 

I made my way to the nearest café and ordered café latte. I sat down and heave a huge sigh. I looked at myself with the help of my selfie camera. My hair looked like a crow's nest. I went to the restroom after finishing my latte, re-did my hair and started off to the place.

After 10 minutes 

I reached the office. It was huge!! I took a deep breath and let it out and started up the stairs. I reached the third floor and started looking around for the interview room. My legs were hurting as fuck but there was no time for rest. 

"Need help?", a voice said. 

I searched for the voice but it was no where to be seen.

"Um- I'm behind you", the voice said again.

I turned around and saw two highschool boys.

"Do you need help?", said a highschool boy, who looked like a Yakuza.