❀ m. fushiguro - prettiest

(a/n): [name] will have a special ability which allows them to heal others with kisses so [name] is a sorta student assistant nurse for shoko

"[name]! We need your help! Inumaki is hurt!" Itadori yelled out as he was walking with Panda and Inumaki, him being on Panda's back.

You were on a bench sitting next to Megumi. "What's wrong?"

You got up, along with Megumi, walking over to the boys.

"Inumaki accidentally stepped into a hole while we were messing around and sprained his ankle. Could you please heal him?"

"Of course!" You brought yourself closer to Inumaki as Panda sat him down onto a nearby bench.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Megumi asked.

"Bonito Flakes..." Inumaki hissed slightly in pain.

You had never healed any of the second years before. Not many people were aware of your special ability yet since you had just recently became Shoko's
assistant. The only people you've healed so far were Itadori, Megumi, and Nobara.

"Can I please see your hand?"

"Salmon." He nodded.

"Thank you." You smiled.

You brought his index finger close to your lips and lightly kissed the tip of his finger to heal him, causing his eyes to widen.

"There you go! Your ankle should be better but it'll be sore for a few days." You brought his hand back to him.

"..Salmon!" There was a noticeable blush on his face.

"[name], kis- I mean heal me toooo! I'm hurt! I still have that paper cut from yesterday!" He whined.

"Stop playing around." Megumi said, slapping Itadori on his back.

"Ow!"

~

You were in the nurse's office alone with Megumi as the two of you hung out there together when no one else was around.

"Hey."

"Hm?" You hummed in response.

"Do you hate the fact that you have to kiss others in order to heal people?" He asked, looking out of the window.

"I'm not sure if I love it but I also don't hate it. I'm fine as along I can heal them from kissing the the tip of their finger and stuff. I'm just glad I'm able to help others."

"But I do like that I'm able to have an excuse
To kiss the person I like." You joked.

"The person you like..?" He looked up from the window and met your gaze.

"Yeah.." You said, hoping you wouldn't make it obvious.

"Oh. I see." He said returning his gaze to the window.

"Do you-" his voice was cut off by another's.

"Megumi! Gojo needs you real quick." Itadori came into the room.