✿ k. nanami - maid cafe

"This is stupid, I'm not going inside of there." The man said, walking away from the building.

"Nope! You have to, you lost the bet!" The white-haired male said, pulling the other male back.

"What bet! This is embarrassing." Nanami pinched the bridge of his nose.

"C'mon live a little!"

They stood before a maid cafe, Gojo attempting to convince Nanami to go in. There was no way he would go in, but it was too late as Gojo had practically forced him in with him.

"What the f-"

"Hi! Welcome to our maid cafe! Please let me have the two of you seated!" A girl dressed in a pink and white maid outfit, said cheerfully.

"Ah, yes! Thank you." Gojo said grinning at the girl.

The girl led the two of them to a table with two empty seats. The table was covered with a pastel pink table cloth and wooden chairs.

"We'll have someone with you right away!" She smiled.

"Sounds good!" Gojo said smiling back.

"I hate you." Nanami mumble to him.

"Love you too." Gojo teased.

~

"Hey [name], could you serve that table over there!"Your manager asked you.

"Which one?" You asked.

"The one with the two really hot guys!" She whispered pointing at the table.

"Yeah, sure thing Sage!" You chuckled, patting down your black and white maid outfit, making sure to grab your notepad and pen.

You walked out from the break room, making your way over to the table with two men. One with white hair and beautiful blue eyes and another with dark blonde hair with sharp brown eyes.

"Hi, I'll be you two today! What can I get for you masters?" You forced your work smile onto your face.

"Your number." Gojo flirted.

"Aw, unfortunately I'm not allowed to." You pretended to laugh at his remark as you did for every other customer. You had to admit that you were flattered, though because he was very good looking.

"Mann, that sucks, but could I please get your  macroons?" He pointed at the menu.

(byedjjdks this is so embarrassing to write "master")

"Of course, master!" You smiled as you write it down in your notepad.

"What about you master?" You looked over at the dark blonde-haired man.

"Yeah, ~master~, what do you want?" Gojo playfully asked Nanami.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade, please." He said with a stoic expression, kicking Gojo under the table.

"Got it! Is that all for you two?"

"Y-yup! Thank you, beautiful." Gojo grinned at you.

"Of course my masters!" You bowed your head down, before making your way to the kitchen.

~

"Why.." Nanami sighed defeatedly.

"I'm doing this for you, Nanamin!" Gojo smiled at him innocently.

"No you're not." He spoke tonelessly.

"Aren't you glad to see all these pretty girls dressed up as maids, though?" He smirked.