❀ m. fushiguro - photobooth

{art credits: @//sira_Julyspring on twt }

thank you so so much for 2k reads!! :))

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"We're finally here!" Itadori said, throwing his hands up as the four of you were standing at the entrance of an Arcade.

"I'm so going to beat your ass in all these games!" Nobara sneered at the boy before they began running into the building filled with colorful gaming machines, declaring war.

"Let's go in!" You said, grabbing Megumi by his arm, chasing after the two.

The two of them were already playing against each other when you and Megumi had made your way over to them. They were aggressively smashing the buttons, yelling out at each other.

"Loser pays for lunch." Megumi suddenly said, causing their heads to perk up.

"You're on!" They both said in sync, smashing the buttons uncontrollably faster.

After a couple of rounds, the winner ended up being Itadori. "You only won by *one* point because you spend hours in your room playing games all the time!"

"Yeah, yeah. It's okay Nobara, just make sure to pay for our lunch!" Itadori snickered as he patted her shoulder.

"Megumi, why'd you have to say that!" She whined.

"I didn't tell you to accept it and lose." He shrugged.

"You-"

"It's okay, I'll help you pay, Nobara." You chuckled.

"Really! You're such an angel, [name]!" Her eyes lit up, hugging you.

"I bet I can beat you in all these other games!" Itadori devilishly grinned at her, running over towards another game.

"I don't think so!" Nobara ran after him, the two of them immediately inserting their coins.

"They're going to be busy for a while, so let's go." Megumi lightly chuckled, motioning his head for you to go along with him.

"Okay." You smiled, following him.

~

"Let's play this!" You said, pointing to a zombie game.

"Okay." He nodded, as the two of you sat inside the shooting game booth.

The both of you inserted the coins into the slots, pressing start. As the two of you both got read to shoot, a wave of zombies came onto the screen.

"Look, they look like you, Megumi!" You joked, nudging him with the side of your arm.

"Shut up." He chuckled.

You began shooting at the zombies, as well as Megumi. The first wave was pretty easy but as the next few waves came, the more zombies appeared, making it increasingly harder, causing the both of you to slowly lose health.

A swarm of zombies began to attack you as you reloaded your ammo. "Ah! Take him not me!" You jokingly yelled out at the screen.

"I hope you die." He said as he proceeded to shoot the zombies that were attacking you.

"Aw, you say that but you protected me. What a gentleman!" You teased him.

"No, I just felt bad that the zombies would have to eat someone like you." He joked.

"Wow, that really hurt." You dramatically held onto your chest.