❀ m. fushiguro - sleepover

"Hey Megumi?" You asked, twirling your pencil around your fingers as you sat across from him from the wooden table on his bedroom floor.

"Yeah?" He looked up from his notebook, turning his attention from his homework to you.

"Do you wanna have a sleepover tonight?"

The two of you had started dating a few months ago and you had always wanted to have a sleep over date with him. You were full of ideas of what the two of could do together.

"A sleepover? Just the two of us?" He asked.

"Yeah, we can watch scary movies, play games, and eat a bunch of snacks together! Uh-! Unless you don't feel comfortable of course, I'll totally understand!" You said nervously.

"Yeah, of course we can. What time?" He smiled, finding how excited you were cute.

"Yay! Is eight okay with you then?" You were excited at the fact that you were finally having a sleepover with your boyfriend.

"Yeah that's fine. My room or yours?" He said while writing in his notebook, continuing his homework.

"Is my room okay?"

He nodded. "Sounds good."

~

As you prepared everything and set your laptop up, a knocking sound came from your door. You walked over, opening the door to see Megumi. He was in a loose, dark grey shirt with grey sweatpants.

He smiled at you. "Hey."

"Hey!" You smiled back, hugging him. He hugged you back, clasping his arms around your waist.

"C'mon!" You said grabbing his hand, leading him towards you bed to which you had set out a bunch of blankets and pillows on it.

~

"Megumi, Megumi, I have something to show you!" You said getting up from your bed, walking towards your closet.

"What is it [name]?" He said, sitting up right on your bed, seeing you digging through your closet.

"Here it is! Matching pajamas!" You held out two pairs of dinosaur onesies.

"Dinosaur onesies...?"

"Yeah, do you not want to wear them with me..?" You asked, sounding a bit sad.

"O-of course I do! It just that.. I feel like I'll look dumb in it and I don't want to look dumb in front of you.." He said, sounding nervous.

"You won't look dumb, I promise! If anything, you'll look really cute in it..!" You assured him, looking at him with eager eyes as you were determined to see him in a dinosaur onesie.

"I don't know.."

"Pleasee Megumi.." You pleaded, placing the both of your hands together as you begged him.

"Fine..."

~

"This is really embarrassing.." He said, wearing the onesie, covering his face.

"Noo, you look cute in it. Now look over here!" A clicking sound was heard as you had taken a picture of him.

Immediately after hearing the clicking sound, Megumi uncovered his face, seeing you with your phone's camera facing in his direction.

"H-hey! Don't take pictures of me like this [name]!" His face glowing a bright red.

"Aw, but you look so cute so I wanted to save this moment, Megumi!" You said, showing him the picture you had taken.