10.

"Monii what's wrong?" He pulled me into the house and closed the door.

"He cheated!" I said.

He sighed and held me. "Killa how could he do me like that." "Some people just don't realize when they got some good."

He wiped my face.

"I'm sorry for coming to you. I know you said you tired of hearing it."

"But I'm never tired of you.

I'm glad you did come to me." We sat on the couch. "Why would he do this shit man? I wanna do so much shit man but I'm trying to remain calm."

"Mane Monii temptation to men is hard to move on from."

"I guess man but this shit just not fair."

"Monii think of it this way. You kissed me back when I kissed you right?" "Yeah but-."

"But nothing Monii.

You fell into temptation too.

You need to talk to him. If it was a mistake then shit move past it." I sighed. "You got some to drink?" "Some water."

"Nah I mean to drink drink."

"Drinking your problems away won't work."

"Yeah but I could really use it plus I'm spending time with my bestfriend." He smiled.

"Okay."

"I'll go pick a movie." I said.

"Sayless imma grab the snacks."

Killa POV
As much as I wanted Monii I want her the right way not by planting shit in her head about Bagg.

We all know this not the first time but at this point it's just life.

I grabbed some glasses and a bottle.

I just grabbed whatever snacks I had and turned my living room lights and shit off.

I walked to my room she was sitting on top of the sheets flipping through movies. "You got some to change into?" I asked her.

"I was gone leave."

"Nah not if you plan on drinking."

"Well nah I just got changing under clothes in the car." "Ight imma get you some."

I got her a t shirt and some Nike shorts out my closet. "This all I got." "Okay." She grabbed it and went to the restroom.

I lit my blunt and just clicked a funny movie.

I took my clothes off leaving me in just shorts. I was trying to straighten up when I felt her ass jump on my back.

I laughed. "Monii what you doing?"

She burst out laughing.

"Please don't drop me." "Yo ass should've never got up here." I flipped her onto the bed.

"Wanch." She said laughing.

I climbed in the bed and she got under the cover. We just started chilling and talking.
________
"Never have I ever been with the same sex." I told her. She laughed and took a shot. "Oh damn when?" "I told you I'm a sex addict."

"Which roommate?" I asked.

"How you gone assume it's my roommates ." She said laughing.

"Cause it gotta be recent."

"Maddie." She said.

"I knew it." I said laughing. "It was just a lil I scratch yo back you scratch mine thing." "So y'all was helping each other out?"