20.

We had just made it to the air Bnb Bagg outdid hisself. We was right beside the beach and we had a pool plus a jacuzzi.

"Whew this here dangerous. We gotta get some Jamaican ass." Killa said making everybody laugh.

I rolled my eyes at them. Men.

The rooms was big as fuck.

"How you doing the rooms it's only 5." TeTe said.

"Killa." He threw him a key. "Smoke." He caught his. "Myself and TeTe." He threw her one also.

"You being funny?" I asked him.

"Monii and Foxx." He handed me our key.

"We ain't tripping." Foxx said. Everybody broke off to they rooms and we went to ours.

I gasped it was big and beautiful we looked right over the beach. "Look Foxx". I told her. "I'm fucking you on the balcony." She said.

I laughed. "Sick I just hope they made it steady enough." She laughed.

We walked back in looking around in awwwe.

We had a bathroom a walk in closet.

"This paradise." She said.

"Let's break the bed in." I told her. She smirked picking me up. We started kissing and I fell under her trance.

She sat me on the bed and I laid back as she took her shirt off. She started pulling at my shorts.

I helped her remove em then her tongue touched my sweet spot. My eyes rolled back instantly I loved how Foxx knew exactly how to cater to my body.

I guess it's true a woman knows better.

TeTe POV
"So y'all just gone pretend like what they got going is normal?" I asked them. I walked past and heard Monii moaning.

"Why you so worried? Left out?" Smoke asked laughing. "Ian with that gay ass shit." She said.

"Mane look they having fun ." He said.

"Bagg?" I asked him. "She ain't my bitch no more ion care who she fuck."

"Killa?" "I'm just mad they ain't ask to join. Just imagine being in the middle." All the boys laughed. "Y'all sick."

"Damn Te chill why so mad?"

"Ion know I just don't think what they doing cool and y'all just okay with it."

"You smashed Smoke what's the difference?" Bagg asked. "They girls." "Oh this just got some to do with the fact you homophobic."

"I'm not no damn homophobic." I told him.

"So what is it?"

"Monii was my friend until Foxx came alone now I feel like the third wheel in a threesome."

"Well you did rat em out." Smoke said.

"Ain't shit happen they still licking and kissing."

They laughed.

"Whatever I should've had somebody else to come with me cause y'all some asses and they some gay asses." I walked off going to my room which was right next to theirs.

"I'm cumming Foxx." I heard her moan. My bed was right on the wall. This gone be a long ass trip.

Bagg POV
Me and the fellas stayed downstairs smoking.

"This ho nice bagg we needed this fashoo." Smoke said. "No cap especially with this Marie shit."

"Yeah I needed to escape for a while too you know."