22.

It was after breakfast and everybody was getting ready for the day.

I had already got ready so I was just walking around enjoying the house. "Monii?" I turned to see Tete. "Wassup?"

"You got an issue with me?"

I laughed. "You have literally been the only person making remarks taking shit and more.

Why does it bother you so bad who I fuck?

If im a ho let me be that.

This not the pussy you gotta live with. I do." "I never called you a hoe."

"You think we don't know you the one that told Bagg about us? I see the way you been looking at me and glaring im not stupid.

You ain't gotta say it.

You not the first to call me a hoe or look at me as if I think im too good and you won't be the last but you know what? That'll never phase me because people like you only pour into others what you think of yoself.

It's not my fault I came from money, it's not my fault I was blessed to be as beautiful and intelligent as I am, so don't nail me to the cross cause you battling yo own demons." I said and walked off.

I love TeTe and forever got love for her but the jealousy not cute.

Anybody can see through the shit.

I was t tryna make it seem as if im better than her cause look where im at.

I've kilt people. Im living the same hot fast life as them so the anger is unneeded. Yeah I came from money but I ain't have a dime of my own.

Im used to being stereotyped as that type of girl so I can eat that up but it bothers me that somebody who I thought was genuine wasn't. I walked out to the pool area it was so nice.

I took my slides off dipping my feet as I scrolled Instagram.

Everybody was uploading pictures.

They lived in private so it was nice to see I'm rubbing off on them. "Thought you was cool on the pool." Bagg walked out.

"Just came to enjoy the peace before we leave."

"How you been feeling?" "I'm okay." I said. "Mentally?" "I'm not sure."

He nodded.

"The fast life will do that to you that's why it's important to take trips and spend time with ya family make ya feel human again." He said.

"You never feel guilt?"

"Only a psychopath wouldn't feel guilt. You just learn a streets mentality. A life for a life."

"I'm sorry I aborted without your full support.

I just had to do it right then and there. The longer I knew I believe the more I would've wanted it and I knew I would regret my decision either way so."

"I appreciate you saying that.

We young and turnt right now. It's always time for later." He said making me laugh a little.

"Yeah we very lit right now."

He hugged me.

"While we here will I get the opportunity to take you out?" He asked. "Ion know just yet.

I care for Foxx and I'm not tryna hurt her."

"Y'all was serious?"

"We wasn't and we still aren't but you should know it's not easy when feelings get involved on one end."