16.

The next morning I woke up I got ready to head to the trap. Monii always come after me so it was no point to wake her up.

I left my house key on top of her phone so she could lock the door.

After I showered and finished my hygiene I threw on this.

"Where you going?" I heard Monii ask

"Where you going?" I heard Monii ask. "Trap."

"Okay what time is it?" "7." "Am?" She asked. "Yeah." "Why so early?"

"Money don't sleep. I'll see you later though."

"Bout 12." She said.

"Okay." I started walking out. "DeMario!" She yelled my name. "Yes Monii?" "No see you later kiss?"

"I'm running late."

"Baby it's 7 am ain't nobody there but you."

I slick laughed. As mad as I am at her she make it so hard. I leaned down and pecked her lips. "That's it?" "Yeah. You got morning breath." She laughed and flicked me off.

"Bye Stank Breath." I told her.

"Yo daddy." She said before rolling back over.

I laughed and headed out. I had to see how I was finna handle this Foxxy shit.

Truth be told I'm all for the lesbian shit.

Just not with my girl.

Unless I'm getting added in the equation. I stopped to get my gang breakfast.

Monii POV
After Bagg left I slept till bout 10.

I got up and started my day. I noticed his key on my phone I moved it to see Fox texted me Good Morning and apologizing for last night.

You don't have to apologize I know you didn't mean it like that I just tend to react stupidly when I'm proven wrong. I'm sorry I tried to force you on me for real though but I really enjoyed yesterday. You like my best friend and I wouldn't want anything to come in between that.

After I sent my text message I went to shower.
____
After I was done with everything it was bout 11:30. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out.

I locked his door and hopped in my jeep.