So Called Extinct Clan

Kimui's POV

Dad and I ran to the hideout and made it there in a day. "Well, this place is not that creepy." I said looking at the cave. "Come on, let's go in before it get's dark." Dad said letting his chakra flow into the boulder in front of the cave. We entered the cave and it looked pretty clean for a place this old. Dad walked in casually, while I kept looking around. Something's not right. I thought. A smoke bomb came to our feet and I quickly slammed my hands to the ground. "Silver style: Silver dome." I said and a dome covered me and Dad. "You're too high on your defense Kimui, I'm the one suppose to be protecting you." Dad mumbled the last part. 

I let the dome disappear and almost fifteen people were in front of us. "How did you, get in here." Dad said taking out a Kunai. "We are from the Hatake clan, the question is how did you get on here." One of the said and his saber glowed white. "White chakra saber." I said looking at it. "Yes, attack the intruders." The same man yelled and they drew their weapons. I activated my Kekkei genkai fully and Black chakra emitted around me. The man raised his hand and everyone stopped. "The child of the prophecy." The man said. "Eh?" Dad and I said in unison. "The child of the prophecy, born in this clan once a decade, a descendant of Komugi Hatake herself." The man said and bowed. "This got weird quick." I said to dad and he nodded in agreement.    

"So, you're a part of the Hatake clan." Dad asked to their leader as we sat down in his office. "Well yes, we believed that we were the last." Akio said standing next to Satoshi- sama the leader. "You said that, you are the son of Sakumo Hatake." Satoshi-sama said and dad nodded. "That explains why, you're daughter has that power." He said while I looked around the room bored. "Oi, Kimui right, how did you use the kekkei genkai without any information." Akio asked and I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment. "I tested it out." I said bluntly and Satoshi-sama looked at me wide eyed. I laughed nervously. "I want you to fight, my daughter." Satoshi-sama said and my eyes widened. 

"But Satoshi-sama-" Dad said and Satoshi-sama raised his hand. "If she can prove her skills, then I will let you have the information about the clan." He said. "Akio, lead them there." Satoshi-sama ordered and left the room. "Oh this is just great." I said as we started walking down the hall. "Try your hardest Kimui, I know you're strong." Dad said trying to reassure me. "Not against her." I said when I saw the woman I was fighting against. "Chinami, nice to meet you." She said and I internally gulped shaking her hand. "Good luck." Akio said and Dad sighed. "We can leave now if you want to." Dad said squatting down to my level. "I never let a fight go, anyways I'm an SS ranked ninja, I will not be afraid of this." I said and smiled widely before going into the arena. 

"I will not go easy just because you a kid." Chinami said with a smirk and she glowed black. I went into a defensive stance and activated my low level kekkei genkai. "Silver style: Hundred needles of death." I said and jumped into the air spinning. "Inferno style: Barrier." I heard Chinami's voice. Inferno style, that's what it is, now to test it out. I thought as I landed.  Chinami kept sending jutsu after jutsu with me dodging. "Inferno style: Inferno spikes." I said clasping my hands onto the ground and spikes shot out of the ground and surrounded Chinami. "That is good for a beginner, but not enough." Chinami said and she disappeared. "Right, left, behind." I said turning around. "Then it is below." I said and punched the ground breaking it into pieces. I saw a wide eyed Chinami and smirked. 

She came at me quickly and I flipped back, she kicked at me but I blocked it. We engaged in taijutsu and I got bored of it. "Chidori." I said and lightning sparked in my hand before turning black. "Inferno Chidori." I said smirking and looked up to see dad's surprised face. I ran at Chinami and aimed the Chidori to her side so I would miss the heart and her. I hit the wall and she opened her eyes slowly and saw my hand in the wall. I looked at her and she smirked which made me frown. She punched my hand and I flew away. I got up slowly and winced in pain, my left arm was fractured and I could barely move it. "Did it hurt you too much." Chinami said mockingly. "Too bad for you, I learned how to fight with one hand." I said and made a one hand tiger sign. "Shadow clone Jutsu." I said and ten of me came in front of me while I stepped back to heal my hand. "Lightning style: Lightning balls." Chinami said and all of my clones disappeared. 

I barely dodged one of the lightning balls and hit the wall. I stood up and saw Chinami coming at me with her Tanto. "Silver style: Inferno dragon." I said and my chakra became stronger and a huge silver dragon covered in inferno flames went straight at Chinami. A huge barrier covered Chinami and it cracked, and the dragon went through it. I looked at the impact the dragon made and the cave started crumbling. "Earth style: Multi mudwall." Many voices shouted out and the debris was stopped falling. 

"Evacuate now, take the scrolls and everyone out." Satoshi-sama shouted and people started running around. I walked through the crowd and kept getting trapped over and over again. "Release." I heard a loud voice and the place started crumbling again. I ran as fast as I could but I got hit on the head by something and fell losing consciousness. 

Kakashi's POV

Satoshi-sama took me outside and I looked around for Kimui. "Where is she." I shouted looking around. "You really shouldn't worry about her, she already destroyed our home, the prophecy child is always meant to be killed around time." Chinami said and I ran back into the cave. I searched the place through the debris and I saw messy silver hair and I ran to it. "Kimui, please open your eyes." I said lifting up her limp body from the falling rocks. I ran out of the cave barely dodging all of the rocks and came outside as the whole place came down. "I'm surprised you even made it out, Kakashi." Akio said coming up to me while I gently put Kimui down on the ground. 

"I would do anything to save her, she's my daughter, I would protect her with my life." I said and Akio nodded. "Let me heal her, you should speak to Satoshi-sama." Akio said and I got up walking to Satoshi-sama. "Why were you trying to kill her." I asked him. "The child of the prophecy is born every decade until one child is born, this child is capable of controlling the Kekkei genkai, without losing themselves to the power." Satoshi-sama explained. "But till now it is believed as a legend." He said sighing. "Kimui is not like that, she was given more power that she can think of, but she never changed how she thought about others." I said defending her. "Very well, I will accept her for now, but we must find a new home." Satoshi-sama said and I smirked. 

"I could speak to the Hokage to allow the clan to live in the old compound, then the Hatake clan can become a part of the leaf." I suggested and Satoshi-sama nodded thinking. "I will, take on this offer of yours and see how it turns out." Satoshi-sama said and I grinned internally before walking to Kimui who was now sitting up. "How are you feeling Kiddo." I asked her. "I'm fine." Kimui replied bluntly before sighing. "I destroyed the whole place." She mumbled and I sat next to her. "It's alright, they are coming to back to the leaf with us." I said and a hawk landed next to Kimui. "My team needs back up, I'm suppose to head to the scientific ninja tools facility." Kimui explained after reading the scroll. "I'll head that way I guess." She said taking out a scroll and summoning weapons and filled her pouch. "Be careful, Kimui." I said and ruffled her hair. "I will." She said and ran into the forest.