*~Chapter Three~*

-Trigger Warning-

This book/story might not be suitable for those with Anxiety and Derealization issues.

"If you're not careful and you no-clip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you.."-The Backrooms Wiki.

~Chapter Three~

Stella's POV

As Stella went inside, she could hear a voice right outside the building.

"Please get out of the building. We will not harm you."

Relieved to hear the other people outside wont harm her, Stella opened the door and went outside. At first the people were surprised to see a child alone in the backrooms. But after a while they understood the situation and offered to help Stella. 

But, Stella still recovering from the shock of entering the backrooms and meeting many people and entities, she ran away without a second thought. She didn't care were she was going, she just wanted to get away from everyone and everything immediately.

Back at the M.E.G base, one of the people there sent someone to look after her, incase anything goes south.

Stella begins to slow down and finds that she has found herself in a new room. It looked pretty much the same as the other one, but with various metal pipes running through the place.

It was also way too hot, so she took her sweater off and tied it around her waist

It was also way too hot, so she took her sweater off and tied it around her waist. She also finds several doors but only three of them were unlocked, and those three were also leading to a dead end, except for one which contained more almond water and a flashlight.

After walking for a while, she heard a very subtle walking noise going toward her, so she took her knife she found and pointed it behind her saying, 

"Don't move an inch or I-Ill Stab you until you're dead, unless you know a way out of here, I would appreciate if you left!"

The Figure that appeared was one of those "Meg" guys people were talking about earlier, so she lowered her weapon.

"Hello, I am not here to harm you, I was sent by the leader to protect you from any entities that you may encounter here in the backrooms, and any other dangers in the levels below." Announced the mysterious person.