*~Chapter Eight~*

-Trigger Warning-

This chapter has some Graphic detail near the end of said chapter, so beware.

This chapter is the longest one so far so relax I guess

This book/story might not be suitable for those with Anxiety and Derealization issues.

"If you're not careful and you no-clip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you.."-The Backrooms Wiki.

~Chapter Eight~

Challenge: Drink a sip of water every time the writer says "scared as hell", OR when a character gets interrupted by someone else. Stay healthy everyone :3.

Sam and Harp's POV

Upon entering level 8, Harp turned her flashlight on and looked around along with Sam and found out they were in a cave like level, Water flowing through the walls and ceiling, and they could see various bugs climbing said walls. It was all very moist but it didn't bother them. There were also strips of ore along the walls.

The siblings put their helmets on their head, but heard like something was talking, almost like a zombie around the cave-like level

There was also Lava around the room although there wasn't much of the stuff, and both felt an impending sense of doom.

Sam really wanted to mine the ore, but his pickaxe broke into some shards, and also realized he didn't have anything to repair it like more iron.

Suddenly, they heard a bunch of scary noises echo. There were also many paths leading to who knows what, and both were scared as hell, and they were pretty sure there was an entity right there next to them.

They were looking at the cave, and were feeling kind of brave, but were kind of sleepy, but didn't have any beds, and Harp reminded him to not mine at what seemed like night.

If anyone knows the references above, I love you-

Telling by the smell, the water was almond water, but they already had like 8 bottles each of the stuff, so they just passed by.