*~Chapter Six~*

-Trigger Warning-

This book/story might not be suitable for those with Anxiety and Derealization issues.

"If you're not careful and you no-clip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you.."-The Backrooms Wiki.

~Chapter Six~

Sam and Harp's POV

Harp and Sam looked around the room, being very confused on what to do, since this situation was a very abnormal one. Sam, being the oldest one out of the two decided to lead Harp into trying to find a way out of these strange rooms.

"Where in the hell are we?" Harp questioned as they were walking down various hallways.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we will make it out alive." Sam Replied, tying to reassure Harp after the many events that happened in the last few days.

After what felt like an hour, both Sam and Harp decided it was time to rest a bit before looking for an exit. But, once they both sat down, they fell through by the wall behind them and ended up on a concrete floor.

The room was very foggy, but can be barely seen with the naked eye. There were puddles of what seemed like water, but with Harp having her rain boots on, she happily jumped on the puddles. Sam was relieved to see Harp be happy once again, but it didn't last long before Sam caught something in his peripheral vision.

The creature was coming closer, so not knowing if it was friendly or not, Harp began to freak out, along with Sam. Not even a minute later, and the creature was already right in front of them.

It was a light-gray skinned creature, with gray clothing, black hair, and brown shoes. The thing is that this creature had no facial features, at all. Although it was very unsettling, it just stared at them, before continuing on its way.

Still being pretty creeped out, Sam and Harp continued on their way after the unexpected encounter, and tried to forget about it

After about another hour, The siblings found another human figured shape of in the distance. Concluding it was another one of those weird face-less entities, They continued on their way. The thing is was that the being came even closer, so using a flashlight Sam found on the ground earlier, He flashed the light at the creature and it appeared to be Thankfully, a normal human being.

"Hey kids, I do not mean any harm. I want you to to follow me to the M.E.G base nearby. You will be safe and protected there." Stated the person Calmly.

Sam was very reluctant on following this guy, but when Harp went ahead with him, Sam soon followed her, incase something goes wrong at this "M.E.G" Base thing.

Half an hour passes and they've arrived at a big building with several people around it talking and hanging around.

"Alright we have arrived. Follow me inside so we can see what we can do about your case." The person stated before going inside.

Knowing they cant do much, Sam and Harp followed him inside.

They followed him into an office style place and all three of them sat down.

"So how did you even come into the backrooms in the first place?" He asked

"Me and my sister were just watching TV and then we blacked out and fell through a wall." Sam answered.

The whole conversation was pretty bland like "How old are you?" And all of that jazz.

After talking for a while the other person began going about random ass stories but one stood out in particular.

"I remember about maybe half a year ago, there was this other guy that was assigned to take care of this girl that looked about your age. She and the other guy who I think was called Ray went on to Level 2 of the backrooms, but neither of them came back. I've heard from the guys in Level 5 made it so that good i guess-"

But before He could keep on going, Sam interrupted him with the question,

"Do you know what the girls name was?" Sam asked.

"Ah yes, From what i can recall the girl's name was Stella I believe. I'm pretty sure she might still be alive in Level 11 if she made it through Levels 6,8 and 9."

He was interrupted once again by the sobs of the two people before him.

"Hey, why are you two suddenly sad?" He asked.

In response, Sam told him the whole story from the day Stella disappeared to the day they entered the backrooms.

"I see, so I guess I should give you the directions to level 11. but do be careful, because we do have way more people dying from these entities." He then gave Sam a book on all the stuff in the backrooms so far.

After giving both Sam and Harp all the stuff to survive, food, almond water, weapons, etc., he sent them on their way along with another M.E.G member following them to keep them safe. After walking half an hour, They all arrived to Level 2.

After entering Level 2, the other person there uh lets call them Y/N because why not warned Sam and Harp that the other M.E.G member that was supposed to keep Stella safe had died around this level by an insanity so be careful and cautious around here.

Half an hour of walking goes by and the trio hear very faint footsteps. Immediately, Y/N yelled "RUN BITCHES RUN >:0" and off Sam and Harp ran, with Harp chuckling along the way because of the sudden cursing.

The siblings then ran into a door, and went in there not caring if it was a dead end.

But apparently it was level 4 of the backrooms when they took a look at their handy manny dandy backrooms book to see where the hell they were.

Somehow Y/N survived for some reason but it was all good so uh yea👌

After recovering from the sudden intensity, they began walking again until they got to another M.E.G base.

"Hey Harp, we should like trade with the other memebers here since they say the upcoming levels are gonna be a though one, wanna come along?" Sam stated.

"Actually, I'll get almond water because there is LITERALLY AN ABUNDANCE OF IT-" Harp exclaimed.

And so Y/N, Sam, and Harp began training and trading items for the upcoming levels and no one knows who will make it out alive.

Actually as the writer, I know but i aint telling yall >:).

~End of Chapter Six~