*~Chapter Ten~*

-Trigger Warning-

This chapter has some Graphic detail.

This book/story might not be suitable for those with Anxiety and Derealization issues.

This is also loong lmao 😀👌

"If you're not careful and you no-clip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you.."-The Backrooms Wiki.

~Chapter Ten~

Harp's POV

With a deep sigh, I began to go under the bridge, awaiting what on earth will happen next.

First thing I saw was the abundance of buildings through the space. It reminded me of a lot of major cities I have been in when I was younger, and there was already an abundance of travelers doing stuff a normal person in the city would do, its just that they were in the backrooms. Unlike level 9, it was permanently stuck on daytime all the time.

From what she could tell, Harp was most likely in the entrance to the center of the city, so not knowing what to do, she went into the crowd

She walked for a few minutes and Harp wondered,

"Why not stay here? Its filled with an abundance of almond water and supplies, its like this is the closest level or even might be an escape to get back to the real world.."

And just like that, Harp realized there could be some sort of M.E.G base here as well, with there being a lot of wanderers here.

Not knowing where it is, she took a walkie talkie from her backpack and turned it on, luckily there was someone on the other side.

"Hello? My name is Harp, and I just got to Level 11, is there an M.E.G base on this level?"

"Yes there is, I assume you are some companion of Sam that called a while ago, don't worry, one of our members will go get you."

"Ok, thank you."

Harp turned the walkie talkie off and decided to try and rest a bit before one of the M.E.G people came.