Chapter 14 - Relapsed Falling

Everyone knows the way to make Kyran snap is by saying something bad about Jennifer. But, The way to calm him down is by having Jennifer speak with him. She can break him down easily because he doesn't want to lose her again.

April 7th...
Kyran's POV—
Room 631

I'm... worried. Today is an Exam day. I was speed walking down the hallways. I was a minute late to class. Luckily, Everyone was moving out my way quickly. I'm confused as to why but i'll figure it out later.

I ran inside and saw faces I didn't recognize.

Someone grabbed my shoulders and pushed me inside. "You're finally here!"

I turned around and saw Melissa. She appeared to be ready to start the exams for some reason.

I shivered. "Why'd it have to rain today."

Melissa laughed at me. "Should have gotten here thirty minutes earlier!"

"Shut up!" I said to her.

"Alright! Time for exams!" She said happily.

Time Skip.... Lunch Period.
11:02AM

I got my lunch and took it to my usual seating. I think i did well on my exams. "Kyran!" I perked my head up to see who called my name.

I saw Nicole jogging towards me with her lunch. I'm surprised her whole body changed from the Aura Shatter Event.

Ignoring that, I waved my hand at Nicole. "Hey Nicki!"

She gasped and looked at me completely surprised. "Kyran gave me a nickname?! My neighbor just gave me a nickname!!"

"What in the-" I whispered.

Melissa set her tray across from me and Nicole sat on my left. "Where's the others? They're sure taking their time."

Nicole replied. "Yeah um, Most of them are on the top floor."

I shut my eyes. "How disappointing and sad."

"They'll for sure take their time probably." said Melissa.

Someone leaped out the window and landed in front of Us. "Oh hey there Child."

"Jennifer?! Why'd you jump? Where's Kay at?" I asked.

"Oh she's walking down the stairs. I just jumped because i felt like it. It does explain why my ability is on too." She said to us as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"I won't question it." I said as I turned back to my food. I looked at the food and immediately turned green. I powered up, got rid of it and replaced it by creating a Shake and some chocolate cake.

"Hey, Wait a minute that's not fair!" Melissa said, whining that I got some quality food.

"Ultimate user things~" I said as I ate my food.

"Hmph!" Jennifer turned away from me. She's probably jealous i just created some food.

Although it was fun seeing her like this, I passed her my food. She looked at it and back at me, surprised i'd give her such good delicious food.

"Wait, I can...?" She said, checking first if it was okay to eat my lunch.

I nodded and smiled. "I might as well let you have it Jen."

"Wait I was just kidding-" She said waving her hands at me.

"I'm just letting you have it so up to you!" I said nicely.

She accepted it and began to actually eat finally.

I just rested my head and my arms on the table and watched her.

'I know I'm in love with you so-' I thought in my head.

"Wh- Wh- W- Wha- What!" Melissa said as she watched the whole thing. "You know Kyran, You make it so obvious that you like her!"

I looked at her and turned red. "Huh? No! You got the wrong idea!!"

Melissa crossed her arms and squinted her eyes at me. "Kyran, You've always been overprotective of her and you always like to act happy when she's around. Stop lying to yourself and wake up! You like her! Have you seen yourself when she isn't here? If someone says something bad about her, You destroy them!" She said smirking.

"No, Not true! False Accusations!" I said, covering my face on the table.

"What is even happening?" Jennifer whispered.

"Nothing....Nothing in particular.." I said acting suspicious.

"Kyran you realize that i heard everything she said right?" Jennifer said, awkwardly laughing.

I deadpanned and replied back. "You should already know I do though, It's always been obv-" I covered my mouth before I finished the rest of my sentence.

"Oooooh!" Nicole said to us.

"Ahaha! So anyways, How was the Exams?" I quickly said.

"Oh It was easy!" Nicole said happily.

"Same here, I studied all night." Melissa said, smirking.

"Okay Melissa, We all know that you probably studied while watching a movie." I said while laughing.

Kay ran to us, panting. "That....wasn't fair! I...I..I was walking with Jennifer when she jumped out the dang window!"

Leslie was behind her, she followed Kay along. "That sure was a lot of running Kay!"

"I know it wa- Leslie! Don't tell me you just watched and didn't help me out!"

Leslie just faintly smiled. "I probably did, Probably didn't, I don't even know myself."

I laughed awkwardly.

"Jennifer you keep on cheating your way out of things!" Kay says yelling out while panting.

"What did you say?" Jennifer said sounding a bit cold.

"I said you should stop doing what is easier for you and think about how others feel." She said, finally being able to say something to Jennifer.

"Shut up. Come on Kyran, Let's go to the roof."
She dragged me away. I stopped for a second and turned around.

"Where were your words when i needed you to stand up for me during the Incident." I said more cold than Jennifer just was.

I turned back around and Jennifer just kept dragging me away.

I followed her to the roof. Today was going to take a while.