Chapter 40 - Stripes Of Red [Part II]

The footsteps turned to running. I dodged once again last second.

I activated my claws ability and slashed at him. Blood splurged everywhere. I couldn't even feel bad for the guy, it was his fault.

He got back up but i pushed him back down with my foot. "You're going to leave right now once i take my foot off of you."

He didn't respond. I grit my teeth. "GOT IT?!"

He silently spoke. "Sure...."

Although He had a defeated tone, I couldn't care less.

I removed my foot off of him and he slowly moved along. This was starting to get really tiring and boring.

What am I supposed to do about weaklings like HIM?

I don't have time for this shit.

I left the school right after that. I'd rather stay at the park at the moment.

I walked down the sidewalk until I saw Holtsville's National Park.

I sat on the nearest bench and shut my eyes.

"You're already at a bad spot." Leila said to me.

I sighed. "There's nothing I can do. It seems my only role is to be the villain."

She snickered and then fixed her voice. "Forget playing Hero or Villain. Just be the Anti-Hero."

"How?"

"Keep doing what you're doing but be nicer. There are other alternatives to making things right." She said so stern. "Things can repeat but you decide how it goes."

"..."

"I feel so bad for you... You don't know what's coming." She stopped speaking right after.

"What why?!" I asked. No response. "Leila?!"

She had left me to it. Now I was back, seemingly alone.

I sat in a more comfortable position. "Shit."

I saw a figure walking towards me. He wore a white suit and had a briefcase. "Little man."

I peeked up at him. "What is it?"

"My name is Rectified. I come from a team of highly intelligent individuals who plan to control Holtsville City. I'm here to offer you more power and a position in the team."

I glared at his face. He had the intention of taking over the city. The school was a target for sure.

"I can't do that. I don't belong in this city. I live somewhere else." I looked away from him.

He fixed his black shades. "Ah, That's too bad.. I also told you my plan so now I must get rid of you... apologies."

He opened the briefcase and pulled out a revolver. He aimed it at me and fired. The bullet didn't pierce me but it go through me. I had phase shifted the bullet so it wouldn't injure me in any way, no wound or anything.

"What? What ability may this be?" He asked me.

I stayed silent and ignored his question. I pointed my pointer finger at him and shot a laser beam.

It hit directly in his shoulder which prompted that arm to move back with the beam.

I put my hand on the floor. A circle summoned from below and then around him. It lit up a color blue just like my aura. The next thing I knew was that the circle turned completely black and hands reached out for the guy.