Chapter 24 - The Following Week...

A week had past since then. I stood in front of the school. I remember when I got here, the eerie and boring feeling it first had. 

Now it just had me smiling, ready for the day. I was always ready to see my friends.

"It's the second last day of school. What's your plan, Kyran?" asked Leila.

I turned to her and then back to the school. "I don't know. I have no idea what to expect. I don't know what to do. Where to go at all. I guess I'll do invasion zones on my own."

"Might as well take me. Since I've been living in your house ever since you gave me that second chance. You should lowkey take me to get a phone and um... more clothes. We have been wearing these uniforms for a bit and i want to take them off for the last day." She said, now in the mood for shopping. She closed her hands together. "Come on, Let's go shopping right now!"

I sighed and looked at the school's building. "Sure, I guess. Lead the way."

She pulled my hand and started speeding up. I just followed her, not knowing what to expect.

HOLTSVILLE MALL -6:49AM,

We entered the double doors and looked around. There were lots of people as always. 

Some stared at us. Most likely because of our aura. 

I've always been called trash because of my own aura. It felt like a damn curse.

Some little boy walked towards us. "Hi, I like your eye color! It looks really nice."

"Thanks Kid." I said, satisfied. "Your yellow color looks cool."

He smiled and nodded. "Mhm!"

"Mine used to be blue but then something happened to me and it just switched, that was cool." I said with my eyes closed while smirking.

He looked back and then waved at me. "Well bye, I have to go back to my mom. One more thing though, What is your rank?"

"In the city?" I asked a bit confused. He nodded his head again. 

"Oh, I'm the top rank. Rank 1 actually."

He looked at me amazed and clapped his hands. "Wow, I want to be just like you when I grow up!"

He turned his leg away. But before leaving he looked at us. "Hope we meet again!" He began running back to where he came from.

Leila had a smug look, just like yesterday. 

I simply just stared at her. "What is it?"

"He hopes he can be JUST like you. Wow he would have to go through so much pain for that!" She said while laughing hysterically.

I ignored her and walked down the paths of the mall.

While I turned the corner to where the phone store is, Two guys passed beside us. One of them stopped and turned back. "Yo, Dude, It's him."

The other turned around. "Is it really? Demon Eyes?"

"Yeah, What do we do?"

The other glared at me. "What we were born to do."

They walked towards me and Leila. I grabbed her shoulder and turned our direction to the store and I watched as the guard began to suspect them. He did nothing though since nothing looked wrong from his point of view.

"Damn it sucks being in control." I said annoyed. 

"You could have destroyed them anyways. Come on, Let's have some fun!" She said excitedly.