Chapter 15 - Never have trusted them

Jennifer dragged me through the many hallways. I was confused why she seemed so mad but i just continued walking with her.

'When will you finally tell her?' Said Kay, Months before the incident.

I walked into the shadows. 'I want to tell her soon but i don't want to screw anything up.'

She walked up the steps of the rooftop. She opened the doors and we walked through. She looked around and let go of my arm. She went to the gate and sat down. I followed and sat down too.

"Why'd you drag me here too?" I asked.

She groaned and kicked the gate. "I think everyone is against each other. I think every single one of them have been plotting something since that...what do you always call it? December incident? Yeah, They've always been trying to get at each other's throats."

"Then...Why am i here?" I was confused because i knew what type of person i was in the world.

She grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "You were caught in between Nicole and Melissa's arguments and even the plan they started." She looked guilty and continued. "They ended up pinning the blame on you for what they did to you. They kept quiet and acted like nothing ever happened. Now I only trust you because you were falsely accused and you're still the same friend i met in 7th. You're just hurt from what i did to you..."

Kay closed her hands. 'Come on, It's been a few months since you've told me you liked her.' She said, pressuring me a bit.

'I'll...think about it.' I said whispering.

She looked at me upset. 'Do it when you feel like she's getting distant. Oh, and... tell her this for me. Tell her to-'

I shook my head. "It's okay. Just ignore it. I've hated the past anyway."

"But I— Okay. Well they all have been doing stuff behind the scenes for quite some time now and i know it. I just never knew what was going on." She says to me, Sweating.

I closed my hands and turned them into fists. "..."

"Hey, Jennifer. I'll see you at Lunch. There's something i have to do." I said with a darkened expression.

"Uh- Okay, See you later!" She said to me. "Make sure your sleeping by the way."

"Yeah Got it." I said while i went back into the school.

I walked down the stairs. I began to think. 'If Jennifer had no idea and the rest of them did... Was there a chance she was going to end up like me? Or is that still happening...?!'

I looked around at the school. Everyone was calmly walking. This was normal.

I looked towards the dormitories where students were walking in and out of it. I remembered how dark it was when i searched for parts. Why was I of all people scared? I have red aura. That's enough to make some sweat buckets or even piss themselves.

I looked to my left. Students were socializing with another or walking alone. I began walking as I realized it was time to be getting to class. I went downstairs one more time. I continued my walk til I heard the warning bell. I sighed and just teleported there.

I'm getting a bit tired but that's alright. I looked around the room once i got there and went to sit in the back.

A student looked at me shocked. "Rank 1 is attending class for once?"

"Seems like it." Some bored girl said to him. "I wonder how his grades look like."

"Probably good?" The guy questioned.

"It's a possibility." She said as she moved her face onto the desk.

I sighed again. This was the usual. Talk about the 1st Rank and be shocked around him.

Jaelyn walked into class with her notebook ready. She saw me and almost jumped. I waved over at her and she came and sat next to me. "Kyran? What are you doing here?"