Chapter 38 - Day One

"Day One" in Kyran's Perspective.

Kyran had passed out for a long time. All He was able to see was black.

But suddenly a flock of blue mixed into the black.

He for a moment finally could feel his body again. But he knew one thing for sure at this moment, This wasn't his home or even any place he could possibly recognize.

He doesn't know if he's currently in a room or not. It was too dark.

Kyran decided to lay down on the floor. When he touched the black floor, red circled around his hand.

He quickly removed his hand out of surprise. This wasn't a room.

He smashed the floor with his fist. More red circles spread out.

"Doesn't it suck when you can't handle some things out of your reach sometimes?"

Kyran nodded his head. "It does."

"I'm the Corrupted. I'm like Red and Leila, I give you some power so you can handle obstacles. My dark power allows for you to see through your enemies attacks and how to handle them swiftly."

"Oh, Welcome to my mind then."

"I haven't seen those two yet. I wonder where they are around here."

"They appear at random. You'll see them soon."

A second later, It felt like something grabbed him and dragged him out of the room.

Kyran woke up in sweat. "Where am I?"

He got out of bed and noted this wasn't his room. He left the room to see a living room connected to a hallway. He decided to go through the door connected to the living room. He opened it up quickly and walked outside. He saw multiple doors around.

"Am I in some sort of fucking hotel?" He asked himself.

He turned around and a girl scared him. "Who the hell are you?!"

"Uh— I'm Valerie." She said, confused. "How about you?"

"I'm Kyran... I don't know where I am. I woke up in this room." He was panicking inside.

"Oh, You're my roommate Kyran, Nice to meet you. Well, I don't know what to say about your amnesia problem but get dressed, It's time for school."

Kyran was confused why she was talking about school. 'Roommate? I ran away from school though!'

He went back into the room he was in and got dressed. He grabbed the bag right next to his bed and left in a hurry.

When he left the building, He noticed he was in some sort of Dormitory.

He shrugged it off and walked to his supposed school.

He went to the courtyard and sat down. He wasn't motivated and didn't feel like learning.

Kyran had already adapted to the adult life in a lab. So what was he doing here?

He had no idea what to expect.

Kyran got up from his seat and roamed through the hallways. This was a good way to kill some time.

He passed by Hallway D and saw plenty of students speaking to another. He looked everywhere to get to know the place better.

Once he went into Hallway A, He saw Nicole speaking to someone he couldn't quite make out.

Kyran tried to walk past them without getting noticed.