Shattered 3: X4

Bryan got back to school the following day. He gave Ms. Abstract the X4 File and she read it's contents. She approved and Bryan called Nicole letting her know to finally start on the process.

She answered and started to get to work. She notified me of a problem that was bound to happen but managed to come up with a way to fix it. She got to work and is currently working on it. Right now though, I got to this school again. Everyone looked at me weird back then so i removed my introduction from their memories. I went to visit Ms. Abstract but the same Kid from last time appeared and followed me in. I looked at Ms Abstract and handed her the new Document plan i had written. She also approved of it.

I began to think of how i would create more than one person that the same time. But then i remembered i've done it at the school festival so this had to be easy. I walked outside and noticed that the kid bumped into me again while smiling. I stabbed him with a spear and picked him up by gripping on his shirt. "This is boring. You appeared again after months of my absence."

He looked at me and smiled again. I threw him down the hallway and walked away. Sky saw me and caught up.

"Hey, Saw you with that kid. Is everything fine?"

I replied back to Sky "Yes, It just so happens he has followed me for a while and i've had enough of it."

Jennifer walked through crowds trying to find me. "Ah, there you are! Hey where were you? You weren't at the usual rooftop!"

I sighed and pat her shoulder. "I don't have the same preferences as Sky did. I could be anywhere else."

She looked confused but tried to understand. I grabbed the folded paper i had in my pocket. I got this months ago. Back when Sky was just placed in the world. I never opened it for some reason. I decided to open it when i had the chance to go home.
Yeah, I should.

Sky asked Jennifer for an access code to which she shrugged. I noticed there was only one place in the school where you would need a code. The Planning Room. It had a lab which Nicole and I used. I have to keep quiet or else this whole thing is screwed.

I remembered I had something at home. A RED notebook. I looked at Sky and asked "Where's the Red notebook?"

He took a second and then suddenly walked faster. I froze him with static manipulation and asked again where it was. He looked to the side and answered. "It's in the closet. In the back with the secret row visible."

I nodded and unfroze him. I teleported home and dug through the closet. I found the red notebook and scanned through it all. I remembered some of these. Some were notes and others were diagrams. Models were seen. I even had a few tech upgrades planned. But I found what i was looking for. There was something i realized. The X Folders were all made by someone who read my notebook. X1 was based off of Set 1. X2 was based off of Set 2. X3 was based off of Set 3 and 4. But X4 was different for once. It contained nothing and was about how Energy flows were scattered among the earth. It spoke of timelines. Split and Combined. I knew this already but i guess i have to destroy X4. I won't let anyone discover this or else i'll have to destroy Sky.

I'll burn the documents.

I teleported back and went to find Jennifer. I was bored and she only made things fun. If i could be around her enough times then i could be fixed.

I hated the fact that every time i came on the school, something felt like something would happen. I didn't know what could happen soon. It was just a matter of time. But, I didn't kill Sky.

Who's the main core now? I took Sky's place. Is it Me? Or is it still him?

He can't control anything anymore he's just a simple normal person now. No longer a God Rank or High Rank. He's stuck at 5.2 and Fire is useless to have so.

It's time to ignore my Scientific Self. It's time for me to enjoy the School Days.

I went to the lunch room and saw my group hanging out. I went over and sat down besides Jennifer. She hugged me which warmed a feeling in me. Sky seemed mad about it still but i ignored it. Melissa looked happy for me. I like this.

I leaned towards her and rested my head. She adjusted herself so i could feel more comfortable. The option i chose felt good. If I killed Sky, I would have been alone still. But I'm willing to pay the price for her to stay by my side!

I came back on time. That's what mattered. I didn't need to open my eyes or anything. The feeling felt right today. "You guys down to do an Invasion Zone?"

"Yeah sure!" said Melissa.  I heard them all agree and plan what to do but the thing is... i felt too comfortable in Jennifer's hug that i felt asleep. Hearts were everywhere and i liked it.