The Wedding

<3 so first chapter kinda nervous but anyways this picture is Jades kingdom castle and yea anyways this chapter is like about what happened but its gonna be like her writing to her diary and basically this is after 4th year is done it is summer break and at this time jades dad King. Aurora is getting married to Mrs.Granger

In the diary:

July 10th:

dear diary, its July 10th the day of dear old daddy to get married I must say as much as I love Hermione and Mrs.granger I feel bad for them, I feel bad that Mrs.granger has to be wedded to father today I feel bad the Hermione will be stuck in our family they have no idea what is coming at them. you know what diary I will try my best to protect them from the horrible dark truths of this horrible family. anyways i'll write to you later I have to get ready for the wedding it's 6:10 AM right now and the wedding starts soon.

9:10 Am

hey, I'm back I am done getting ready. Mrs. Granger is one of the sweetest woman I have ever met and to have her as my step-mom is great and when she asked me to be one of her brides maids I was honoured she obviously chose Hermione as her maid of honour I mean I would choose my daughter too. the theme of the wedding is beautiful i love it a lot since the theme is my favourite colour green greens a beautiful colour, its the colour of envy, of revenge , poison, but not only is green known to be the colour of darkness it's the colour of light, the colour of leafs and plants the colour of trees and grass, its honestly a beautiful colour and lucky I got into Slytherin where we celebrate the colour. since the theme of the wedding is green mrs.granger choose her bridesmaids dresses to be green as well. Onyx is here with Malfoy, Enzo and Blaise so me, Maya and my siblings are gonna go greet them, I'll be back.

end of diary for now .

Jade aurora

I was walking through the castles halls on my way to Maya's room, I love Maya she's like a sister to me.

i have known her my whole life I mean she lives with us too although I think there may be something happening between her and Luka but i'm happy for them I'm happy for Luka he's gone through a lot and if Maya makes him happy then so be it.

i'm not completely sure if there is something going on.

i was lost in my thoughts and I hadn't even realized that I had arrived at Maya's room. I knock at her door waiting for her to open the door.

"one minute" she says, "Maya its me open the door" "jade you know you can just walk in right?you're allowed in my room whenever."

I open the door and walk in to see her getting ready, she's also a bridesmaid and she looks beautiful in the green satin dress, she is beautiful she just doesn't understand how much she is.

she feels as if no one loves her but I took it upon myself to show her that I love her so much. "you look so beautiful Maya the dress looks perfect on you."I say as I walk towards her and hug her

"you look even more beautiful Jade." She says

" you do look beautiful jade like you always have." A familiar voice says.

we look behind us to see the one and only Mattheo Riddle. "what are you doing here Theo" I ask.

"aw love wish you would be a bit more excited to see me." He says with a smirk plastered on his face.

I hate him I hate everything about him I hate the cockiness I hate the cleverness I hate his charms I hate Mattheo Riddle I hate how he could just stand at the door and say one sentence but it'll still make me want to scream at him. but the thing I hate the most about him is that beyond everything I just want to stare into his eyes and be lost I want him to hold me I want him to place his sour lips on mine and honestly  it hurts because as much as I want to hate him I can't.